SEO

April 14, 2018

Nathan Gresham of Beausoleil Sent Me a Facebook Friend Request after I Ragged his Meuniere sauce..If I Bash His Duck Confit Will He Hire Me?

my mother went to Dufrocq Elementary. it was right around the corner from VJ's first house on Spain St

In case you run into any of the alumnae there, they are called the Dufrocq Ducks


 Image8956
if you see chef-owner, Nathan Gresham of Beausoleil, tell him,

"he has pioneered the local farm-to-table movement, calling on influences from his Mississippi childhood and Puerto Rican heritage to his French master butcher mentors and extensive collection of cookbooks. (He’s read them all.)"

and then don't forget to use the word "Locavore" when talking to other FTT chefs. I think it was first coined in Northern California. it means the same thing but is much cooler.

FYI, Nathan Gresham  Sent Me a Facebook Friend Request after I Ragged his Meuniere sauce two days ago on Beausoleil's fb--there wasn't any (Meuniere sauce) on my fish--If I Bash His Duck Confit Will He Hire Me? 

he then sent me a friend request--i guess he thought i'd be an anonymous pussy that wouldn't accept (little did he know about my passion for what is now and for the last hundred years been a New Orleans' mother sauce--adapted from the french miller's wife--add Worcestershire to taste).

i accepted the request.

he liked some video.

then he unfriended me.

In case he brings any of that up, tell him,

'i enjoy some of his food, but i think he might be a little obsessed with Brussel Sprouts to the point where it may be effecting his clientèle.

Message me after you go so i can find out what they served. 

m.