SEO

March 1, 2012

dit Gainsbourg - Le divan

Serge Gainsbourg Le divan d'Henry Chapier - 14/10/1989 - 27min40s

Francis Bacon without understanding Mantegna or de Chirico, I can accept me right away so it is not a major art "-" a visionary is doomed to be excluded from any presence in his century, right the genius, talent, yes I am talented genius no way "- why allowing himself overwhelmed by the media, this comedy? "Yes I needed this drama and I am a very good actor in this course, duality and Gainsbourg Serge Gainsbourg is what gives me the punch

Serge Gainsbourg Le divan d'Henry Chapier - 14/10/1989 - 27min40s Francis Bacon without understanding Mantegna or de Chirico, I can accept me right away so it is not a major art "-" a visionary is doomed to be excluded from any presence in his century, right the genius, talent, yes I am talented gen ...»See Ya