SEO

March 28, 2011

Tell Me | Bob Dylan (ASPERGERS Dedication)

Bob

Tell 

|

Me

Dylan




 











  • T

    ell me


    --I've got to know

    T

    ell me

    -- before I go

    Does that flame still burn, Does that fire still glow
    Or has it died out and melted like the snow

    T

    ell me

    Tell me

     

    Tell me--


    T

    ell me--
    --what are you focused upon
    will it come to me after you're gone
    Tell me quick with a glance on the side
    Shall I hold you close or shall I let you go by

    T

    ell me
    Tell me

     

    Are you lookin' at me and thinking of somebody else
    Can you feel the heat and the beat of my pulse
    Do you have any secrets
    That will only come out in time
    Do you lay in bed and stare at the stars
    Is your main friend someone who's an old acquaintance of ours

    T

    ell me
    Tell me

     

    Tell me--what's in back of them pretty brown eyes
    Tell me--behind what door your treasure lies
    Ever gone broke in a big way
    Ever done the opposite of what the experts say
    Tell me

    T

    ell me

     



    Is it some kind of game that you're playin' with me
    Am I imagining something that never can be
    Do you have any morals
    Do you have any point of view
    Is that a smile I see on your face
    Will it take you to glory or to disgrace
    Tell me
    Tell me

     

    Tell me--


    is my name in your book
    Tell me--will you go back and take another look
    Tell me the truth, tell me no lies
    Are you someone whom anyone prays for or cries
    Tell me

    T

    ell

    ME


     




  •  
  • Copyright © 1983 by Special Rider Music

    Fast_cupid
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

  • Tell Me | Bob Dylan

    Tell me--is my name in your book. Tell me--will you go back and take another look. Tell me the truth, tell me no lies. Are you someone whom anyone prays for ...
    www.bobdylan.com/songs/tell-me - Cached - Similar
  •  

  • Bob Dylan - Tell Me Lyrics

    Tell me, I've got to know. / Tell me, tell me before I go. / Does that flame still burn? ... Do you have any secrets that will come out in time? ... Tell me, is my name in your book? / Tell me, should I come back and take another look? / Tell me the truth, tell me no lies. / Are you someone, anyone? / Tell me. ...i have no idea what this is going to do, i decided it was unhealthy after the second hour...good luck with all those questions...love, Dodger!
    bob-dylanl -  
  • BOB DYLAN - TELL ME LYRICS
    Shall I hold you close? Or Shall I let you go by? Tell me. Tell me. Is that the heat and the beat of your pulse ... Do you have any secrets,? they will only come out in time. ... Tell me, is that my name in your book? Tell me, should I come back and take another look? Tell me the truth, don't you tell me no lies. ...Tell-Me... - Tell+me--is+my+name+in+your+book+Tell+me--will+you+go+back+and+take+another+look
  • Or lead me to disgrace? Tell me. Mm, tell me. Tell me, is that my name in your book? Tell me, will you go back and take another look? ...

    la7oon.com/lyrics/lyrics/v/1B54B08D55 - Cached
  • BOB DYLAN - TELL ME LYRICS

    Will it lead to glory. Or lead me to disgrace? Tell me. Mm, tell me. Tell me, is that my name in your book? Tell me, will you go back and take another look? ...
    music.kngine.com/lyrics.ashx?...tell-me...name=Tell%20Me%20Lyrics

  • SORRY, BOB!- TELL ME LYRICS
    4 posts
    Tell me / Mm, tell me / Tell me, is that my name in your book? / Tell me, will you go back and take another look? / Tell me the truth, don't tell me no lies ...
    www.metrolyrics.com/tell-me-lyrics-bob-dylan.html - Cached - Similar