SEO

February 2, 2011

Finger mnémoniques de Joe Pass

Finger mnémoniques Joe Pass

I would love to come out
to San Francisco and hear you blast again. The last time I was possessed by
your 3/4 harmonics scale solo during the 12-break of your Kessel tribute.
When I returned to Berkley, my wife nearly divorced me as I tried to commit
its subtle evanescence to finger mnemonics--Dogmeat  

Dr. Dogmeat, LA Dog-meat

Joe Passes instructs the most difficult guitar



 

"Joe Pass" Finger mnémoniques Joe Pass Enseigne "échelles méthode de guitare Lydian

 

mixylodian tons harmoniques style "blues échelle" "côté bleu du jazz" "ET

COMMENT!

"Jazz grandiloquent! Vous enseigner drôle Dogmeat 

Baby grandiloquent jazz!

Joe Passes most difficult guitar scale in the world !  

Only someone with J. Pass's classes could make it look easy!

 

 'I tried to commit its subtle evanescence to finger mnemonics.'--G. Guk

* Wouldn't you, in fact, most naturally admit to having a "mixolydian" tonal

mode (G - G), rather than a Lydian (F- F) mode, especially since the étude

is later announced by the narrator. I find the blues scale much more fun to

play, with sexier and more poetic possible chords. I just learned to play

it, all of 12 or so years ago. 

*Jay Alan Davis ago ·

 

Alan Pritchard, Gaejang Guk and Bill Neubauer like this

 

Joe Pass Teaches AND HOW!

 

only jazz purists (and tina) need comment on this masterpiece! thank you!

 

Baby grandiloquent jazz!

They try to teach you something

 

Cam Paterson a true renaissance man you are Jay. 12 hours ago · LikeUnlike o
Mauryo Rourk you have no idea. i only just got back to the page after
everyone else had let me down from the Phineas Newborn piece. Jay officially
wins my best Facebook sport-playpal award for the early quarter of 2011. To
find out more about what th...e fuck i'm talking about, see the relevant
post in VIBookies (if you're a member).

 

 I will have to reflect on some of
the multi-conceptual scalar ideas posited in your insightful appraisal re.
mixylodian vs. Lydian. As you know it is at least 40% personal taste and 30%
genetics. However, no truer words were ever spoken about the simmering
lustiness of the blues scale, and while it has been difficult for me to do
(being immersed in jazz-based microtones and avant-scales, i have somehow
managed to abstain from imposing my passion for order on this sacred
primitive of all musical forms. Thank you for reminding me that there is
still someone out there who feels as strongly about its pristine integrity
as I've tried to honor throughout my career as a jazz composer for guitar. I
would love to come out to San Francisco and hear you blast again. The last
time I was possessed by your 3/4 harmonics scale solo during the 12-break of
your Kessel tribute. When I returned to Berkley, my wife nearly divorced me
as I tried to commit its subtle evanescence to finger mnemonics.
*of course, i'm forever indebted to brandonshred for producing this and
three other masterpieces (that i know of) in the oeuvre.  Encore!


http://whatgetsmehot.posterous.com/baby-grandiloquent-jazz-they-try-to-teach-...

 

 


 'I tried to commit its subtle evanescence to finger
mnemonics.'--G. Guk

* Wouldn't you, in fact, most naturally admit to having a "mixolydian" tonal

mode (G - G), rather than a Lydian (F- F) mode, especially since the étude

is later announced by the narrator. I find the blues scale much more fun to

play, with sexier and more poetic possible chords. I just learned to play

it, all of 12 or so years ago.  *Jay Alan Davis ago ·


...your insightful appraisal re. mixylodian vs. Lydian.
As you know it is at least 40% personal taste and 30% genetics. However, no
truer words were ever spoken about the simmering lustiness of the blues
scale, and while it has been difficult for me to do (being immersed in
jazz-based microtones and avant-scales, i have somehow managed to abstain
from imposing my passion for order on this sacred primitive of all musical
forms. Thank you for reminding me that there is still someone out there who
feels as strongly about its pristine integrity as I've tried to honor
throughout my career as a jazz composer for guitar. 

 

Finger mnémoniques Joe Pass I would love to come out to San Francisco and hear you blast again. The last time I was possessed by your 3/4 harmonics scale solo during the 12-break of your Kessel tribute. When I returned to Berkley, my wife nearly divorced me as I tried to commit its subtle evanescenc ...... Read MORE » on Dogmeat