SEO

August 17, 2010

Title and body from YouWeird Tube's Friends' Facebook Notes by Hans J. Eichinger

Title and body from YouWeird Tube's Friends' Facebook Notes by Hans J. Eichinger Basic Info Birthday: February 28, 1984 Siblings: Inga Cyv Relationship Status: Single Interested In: WomenMen Current City: Eugene, OregonHometown: Tangent, OregonPolitical Views: It's a fucking life system, people. If you don't get it, blast off... or share my plate.Religious Views: —not into those, but I say little prayers all the time... which is more than you need to know... Bio I eat lots of fat. I'm probably your friend. I'm not scared of anyone other than one or two girls who happen to be smaller than me, right now, but I used to be scared of everybody. I will eat tamales, if they're in front of me. I might be secretly in love. I am not immune to wishes. I'm lucky. What's shakin'? Favorite Quotations "Alberta, let your hair hang low" "I'll give you better rockin' [than] you ever had before" ... "Fifty-Four Forty or Fight! Alright!" See More Edit Work and Education Employers Random Manual LaborGrunt I'm all ears. Grad School universe '18a little pain, not sufferingConcentration: Not from concentrate Second: Up yours Third: Lick my eyes Edit Likes and Interests Activities Aussie Freakout, Noel McCalla, Beret, Birds, Bioluminescence, May BirthFacedays, Snacks, Inedia, Eating a Lot, Gnawa music, 78s Aussie Freakout Music The Shangri-Las, The Raincoats, Gram Parsons, ABBA, Peaches, Alejandro Escovedo, Disposable Heroes of Hiphoprisy, Al Green, Al Greene, IRON MAIDEN GLOBAL FAN PAGE, King Diamond & Mercyful Fate, Roxy Music, Cheap Trick, Dwight Twilley, Joe Cocker, Joe Cocker, Dayglo Abortions, Stereolab and 513 more The Shangri-Las Movies Saint Misbehavin': Koyaanisqatsi, Ain't In It For My Health: A Film About Levon Helm, Comet Quest - The Adventures Of Mark Twain, American Artifact: The Rise of American Rock Poster Art, River's Edge, Story Of A DIY Punk Venue, Blood Tea and Red String, Don't Think I've Forgotten, ÁLVAR NÚÑEZ CABEZA DE VACA, You're Gonna Miss Me, The Darkest Corner of Paradise, Melvin, Nothing Can Hurt Me: The Big Star Storyand 1 more The Wavy Gr... Television 1966 Batman, Twilight Zone, Are You Being Served?, ProSieben 1966 Batman

Posted via email from Dogmeat