SEO

August 31, 2010

Marc Campbell (Dangerous Minds) sent you a message via YouTube: "You may create the page "I'm new to plagiarizing and I just learnt you owned a computer too!" but consider checking the search results below to see whether it is already covered" vi

On Tue, Aug 31, 2010 at 6:06 AM, YouTube Service
YouTube

MrMojomc has sent you a message:

 

i don't know if I'm more pissed at Marc Cambell, or this YouTube Form Letter with 'has sent'!

 

Marc Campbell here
I'm new to blogging and I'm learning the rules as I go.

You may create the page "I'm new to blogging and I'm learning the rules as I go.", but consider checking the search results below to see whether it is already covered.

I had no idea that the Hefner and punk hairstyle videos belonged to you. I thought they were public domain.

The Maidstone video did not come from you. (no, you're right, and it's just one of those completely fucking viral Norman Mailer videos that all the teens are reBlogging. It also makes you a liar.)

In all other cases, I've linked directly to your Youtube uploads. (You may have today, but here's another thing you can learn 'as you go':

 
WE PLAGIARIZED, FUCKED-OVER BLOGGERS HAVE SOMETHING CALLED 'GOOGLE CACHE' AND the 'Wayback Machine' to prove that the only link you directly indicate on your 'find a good source and rip it off till it dries up, and hope nobody notices'-binge is the fucking link that YouTube or Dailymotion provide on the video itself--really hard, or twice).
You offer some great videos and I respect the work you put into it.
 
You may create the page "You offer some great videos and I respect the work you put into it.", but consider checking the search results below to see whether it is already covered.
For search help, please visit Help:Searching
Again, I apologize.
You may create the page "Again, I apologize.", but consider checking the search results below to see whether it is already covered.
For search help, please visit Help:Searching

Marc


© 2010 YouTube, LLC
901 Cherry Ave, San Bruno, CA 94066