SEO

July 10, 2010

French Guy Ranting about Having to Install Windows to Test an App (Google Translator Makes it Funnier)

Wanting to test something in a virtual machine, I proceeded to reinstall a Windows XP and software ( Flash, PDF , Java , antivirus ...). Mashed had forgotten how to install Windows software could be such a CALVARY.

Java

Naaann , I want that damn bar, I just want to install Java.

No, I do not want these extra services for pre- loading of Java in my system. That 'll get you in the ass hurts to ask my opinion before installing your dung at the heart of my system?

OpenOffice.org:

No I do not want to declare from Oracle just to type a letter.

Hell I do not give a carrer of this " Quick Start " me bouffe RAM even when I do not use OpenOffice.org. Get out ! When I want to start OOo , I 'm old enough to click on the icon myself.

Nan I do not want to be spied free by Oracle.

PDF Creator:

Nah! You then touch it to my default search engine !

Not I do not want your toolbar to the con . Well done to hide it in tons of options, empaffé !

Avast:

NAN ! I just want a AntivirusI 'm not trying to install a navigator.

Acrobat PDF Reader:

Not I do not want a fucking McAfee antivirus , I just want to download something to read PDFs .

Why do I need a Firefox extension to install something to read PDF files ? Why put us through this "Adobe Download Manager "to the con just to read PDFs ?

NAN ! I want to be spied for free from Adobe . Leave me alone !

How it there an update to install? But I just download the official website ! And then what are you doing in my taskbar , so Acrobat Reader is not running? "

Oh also I have to reboot my entire system just for something that used to read PDF files ?

But yes, my two little Adobe , just as you install your quick service in my system.

Flash

No I still do not want McAfee.

Damn! Why suffer again this insanity download manager ? Why do we require downloading an extension that downloads a program that downloads the program? It would hurt you in the ass to put the direct link ? I am perfectly capable of downloading myself , asshole .

"Download and installation in progress" ? I do not think this is progress!

Safari

Nan I do not want you to settle an additional network protocol in Windows, I just want a fucking browser.

Oh thank you guys to invite you to boot : It's true, more the merrier merrier ... the starting time . Install a service in addition to my system it not enough for you ?


Why I Prefer Linux? Why I Prefer Linux? Because I do not have all these Bastard. Raz - the - bowl browse 50 web pages to download the necessary steps to start work , and spend my time throwing 20 installers and uncheck the boxes in all directions for just what I need . I'm tired of software that make me their bitch to propose three tons of stuff that I give a shit - and more! - when they do not install without me asking my opinion . Installing software on Windows is a Total insanity. Should we really be masochistic to stay on Windows .

And then we come to tell me that adding a repository on Linux is complicated. Yeah , sure, it's too too hard.

(Yes I know in Windows there is the FramapackBut it does not solve everything . )

Posted via email from Dogmeat