La danza dei vampiri
Renato Polselli (Arce, February 26 1922 – Rome, October 1 2006) Was a director and screenwriter Italian. He has directed more than twenty movies between 1952 (Last forgiveness) And 1984 (Marina and her beast). It was also screenwriter and has starred in Westerns Son of a Gunfighter (1965).
Degree in philosophy, he directed operas in fifties before turning with some success in the vein of Italian Gothic with titles such as The lover of the vampire (1960) And The monster work (1964) Alternating dramas (Solitude, 1961), Comedies (Adventure at the motel with Franco and Ciccio) And musicals (Crazy world ... crazy people!, 1966)
In the first seventies concentrated on the production of films and transgressive visionary, tinged with psychedelia and libertarian theories parapsychological (The truth that Satan, 1970; Rituals, black magic and secret orgies in three hundred, 1971; Revelations of a Psychiatrist on the perverse world of sex, 1971, Mania, 1974).
In 1980 distributed the film was painstakingly Obscenity, Replacement of work turned in by Polselli 1973 and blocked by censorship. It was the last work by the director to achieve the salt: the next Marina and her beastWith Marina Hedman, Circulated in the circuit Red Light.
In recent years, the work of Polselli has been the subject of review by the criticism that has focused primarily on its production on the horror and baroque and excessive seventies, as to give it a reputation as "accursed author".
- Last forgiveness (1952)
- Crime to a fair (1952)
- The big goodbye (1954)
- Only God stop me (1957)
- The lover of the vampire (1960)
- Solitude (1961)
- Ultimatum to life (1962)
- Adventure at the motel (1963)
- The monster work (1964)
- The seven vipers: the husband Latin (1964)
- The sheriff does not shoot (1965)
- Crazy world ... crazy people! (1966)
- The truth that Satan (1972)
- Delirium hot (1972)
- Rituals, black magic and secret orgies in three hundred (1973)
- Revelations of a Psychiatrist on the perverse world of sex (1973)
- Mania (1974)
- House of Love ... police intervene (1978)
- Turin's central flaw (1979) (Uncredited)
- When love is obscenity (1980)
- Teresa other desires (1983)
- Marina and her beast (1984)
- Allmovie Renato Polselli 'sThe Internet Movie Database
- Renato Polselli: Dramas & Vampires Biography (part one) - by Antonio La Torre (B Cult) (EN)
- Renato Polselli: Philosophy of the Right Biography (part two) and video clip - by Antonio La Torre (B Cult) (EN)
- Renato Polselli - Interview by Jay Slater (EN)