"minute" or "a minute"
1. A long time. Not just 60 seconds. "Dang! I haven't seen you in a minute, girl, where you been?"
1. n. an alcoholic drink: Petron Tequila. "Blame it on the ‘tron, but I’m catchin’ me a pigeon tonight!" Lyrical reference: JAMIE FOXX - Blame it on the Alcohol "Blame it on the Goose
Got you feeling loose
Blame it on the Tron
Got you in a zone
Blame it on the a a a a a alcohol"
1. n. A dance made popular by the song with the same name by DJ Unk & T-Pain Lyrical reference: DJ UNK/T-PAIN - 2 Step "2 Steppin lemme show you how I do this thang (thang!) Take yo left foot, put it out in the front…"
1. Highly controversial category of statutes enacted by state governments which require the state courts to hand down a mandatory and extended period of incarceration to persons who have been convicted of a serious criminal offense on three or more separate occasions. These statutes became very popular in the 1990s. "Louie got caught last night w/ some weed so you know he 3 strikes & out."
1. n. a 304 is another term for a whore, a prostitute, or promiscuous female. It is derived from the numbers upside down on most digital instruments (clocks, calculators, etc.) spelling hoe. "Hey Justin, I saw you was tryin to get with Janet, you know that’s 304 status?"
March 26, 2010
The Source: Slang Dictionary