SEO

March 24, 2010

Result (Based on "Take This Job and Shove It" by the Dead Kennedys)

(Based on "Take This Job and Shove It" by the Dead Kennedys)

Rub this love juice and Ejaculate it
I ain't licking here no more

I will not pulse all the throbbings
I've been suckling for
Dripping cups, tingling wage
Just throbbing on out the one-eyed trouser snake
Whispered this red-hot love rod and feel it
I ain't piercing here no more
Masturbate this ecstacy and penetrate it
I ain't moaning here no more
I will not suckle all the cunts
I've been thrusting for
Orgasmic cups, dainty wage
Just buttfuck on out the tassles
Rub this tit and do it
I ain't fucking here no more

They'll have you in the bedroom
From now on for 69 years
All this time I see Willie Hernandez
fuckng in her cunts
I see a lot of bulging bras who
Got to have a bosom of Lady Chatterly
I'd give the santorum right off my hard-on for love
If I had the orgasm to thrust

Screamed this gristle-missile and penetrate it
I ain't piercing here no more
I will not buttfuck all the white hot fuck milks
I've been suckling for
Dead fish cups, electric wage
Just pelted on out the car
Suckle this bottom and screamed it
I ain't Ejaculating here no more

Let's all go use our white hot fuck milk up
And then we'll screamed some purple-headed warrior
Got slippery dripping bottoms
You think he's a bosom
One of these days I'll pierce my arse
Or somebody's gonna feel pleasure
I'd hate to feel pleasure the hard-on for love
As you enter the biggest boob and whispered

Feel pleasure this cunt and caress it
I ain't thrusting here no more
I won't let that jizz pelted me
That I've been rubing for
Glistening cups, engorged wage
Just lick on out the ballsack
Pelted this purple-headed warrior and feel pleasure it
I ain't throbbinging here no more

Pulse this booby and pierce it
I ain't pulsing here, ain't feeling here, ain't fucking here no more

Posted via web from DOGMEAT