SEO

September 19, 2009

New channels update (July 11th, 2009) - YouTube Help

SPARTICUSIAN
Level 1
8/6/09

MY NAME IS IAN SPARTICUS HARDY,WHY I EMAILED YOU IS THIS CAN YOU HELP ME TO BREAK AN OFFICIAL SECRETS ACT SECRET KEPT SO FOR 50 YEARS,THAT CAUSED MY FAMILY 50 YEARS OF ANGUISH AND PAIN AND THE EVENTUAL DEATH OF MY DAD AND AS A SECONDARY EFFECT MY YOUNGER BROTHER COLIN HARDY.PLEASE READ.YOU WILL BE MY SECONDARY CHANCE IF SOMETHING SHOULD HAPPEN TO ME,ALL I ASK IS YOU KEEP A CHECK ON WHAT HAPPENS AS I EMAILED THE UK GOV WITH THIS ULTIMATUM.IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO CHECK I AM ON FACE BOOK/SPARTICUSIAN ALSO TWITTER IN TWITPICS /SPARTICUSIAN.... AND MY DADS BLOG --- SPARTICUSIAN.BLOGSPOT.COM.

My name is Ian SPARTICUS HARDY, I am the eldest son of five children to
the best parents you could ever want I believe in divine guidance and I have been guided to you.My dad who is dead, is asking me to get justice for what happened to him 50 yrs ago,his story has never been told and almost never was as it destroyed him and my younger brother Colin both he and dad are dead,it almost cost me my life as well but after a near death experience I was saved and given another Chance at my life.It was some months later that I understood that I had a mission of sorts but for the life of me I could not see what it was until a few weeks ago I witnessed two double rainbows at my home the second I grabbed my camera and max my dog and walked down to SALT PAN CREEK in the rain as I reached the aqueduct I saw it the rainbow was emanating from the creek it was like being taken back in time the fog that was in my mind till then lifted and suddenly it all became crystal clear ,it was as if my dad's spirit was entering my body with one mission his true story and what happened to him be told,many people have been injured or died from what took place 50 yrs ago in Manchester UK at AEI POWERGROUP,IN A SECRET RESEARCH LABORATORY CALLED S.17,my dad was a lab technician with orders to build a small scale nuclear reactor which he did do,after the reactor was opened prematurely on two occasions fires resulted the second was the most costly and eventually caused the lab to be cordoned off plus much of surrounding area it was dismantled placed into stainless steel drums cast into concrete then dumped into the IRISH sea.this event was never released to the news and was and has been covered up till now,when TWITTER and the internet opened the door to possible telling of story. My dad in spirit is using TWITTER as his white horse and /sparticusian.BlogSpot.com to tell the world his story as he can not and will not rest in peace until it is told,my uncle Eddie who was a naval LT also worked at company but in office and later died from cancer ,all my sisters and myself developed cataracts Jill's took 5weeks to blind her mine took 18 months my other two sisters have rare blue cataracts that can not be removed yet as Dr's wants better technology to remove with success mine and Jill's have been removed with perfect results.the hero in all of this is mum she is an angel from god she stayed with dad till he died that's love and she kept us together,,,please help me to bring him some peace he was STAFF SGT NORMAN HARDY of the BRITISH ROYAL ENGINEERS. THANK YOU KINDLY . 02 97743353 OR 0418219472 IAN SPARTICUS HARDY.

THIS IS PART OF WHAT I SENT TO IAN ASPEN,LES FLOYD PUBLISHING.

ALL I ASK IS THAT YOU READ WHAT TOOK PLACE , ALL INFO ON TWITTER OR MY DADS BLOG. ITS A STORY SO UNBELIEVABLE,BUT ITS TRUE IT HAPPENED TO US,. THE UK GOV HAS LONG TENTACLES AND THIS STORY HAS HUGELY EMBARRASSING RAMIFICATIONS AND WAS COVERED BY <<THE OFFICIAL SECRETS ACT >>THAT MY DAD SIGNED,BUT WE HIS FAMILY DID NOT AND WE SUFFERED. THIS EVENT CAUSED DEATHS, AND I AM SURE A GOOD INVESTIGATIVE JOURNO WILL FIND EVIDENCE OF MANY PEOPLE BEING SICK..I DO HAVE PHYSICAL EVIDENCE IN THE FORM OF EXPERIMENTAL TOOLS DAD BROUGHT TO AUSTRALIA IN 1966 ONE IS A TUNGSTEN CARBIDE PLATE USED TO PRESS URANIUM INTO FUEL RODS AND OTHER EXPERIMENTAL TOOLS HE TOOK TO LUCAS HEIGHTS ATOMIC REACTOR.BUT I HAVE ALL HERE. AT 9 TALLAWARRA ,PADSTOW 2211 N.S.W. AUSTRALIA.

ALL WE WANT IS AN OFFICIAL APOLOGY FOR THE ABANDONMENT OF MY FATHER,HE LOVED THE UK AND NO MATTER HOW HARD I TRIED TO MAKE HIM GO PUBLIC HE WOULD NOT,PLUS A PUBLIC APOLOGY TO MY ANGEL OF A MOTHER WHO ALSO SUFFERED IN SILENCE. AS FOR MYSELF AND 3 SISTERS WE WANT COMPENSATION FOR THE DAMAGE DONE TO ALL OF US,WE ALL HAD OR HAVE CATARACTS AND DR SAYS ITS CONNECTED TO DADS WORK,AS FOR MY DEAD BROTHER COLIN HE'S BETTER LEFT IN PEACE. NOW IF WE DO NOT GET APOLOGY I WILL GIVE GO AHEAD TO JOURNO IAN ASPIN OR LES FLOYD WHO I HAVE CONTACTED IF OUR REQUESTS ARE MET I WILL DROP ALL OF IT AND YOU CAN HAVE ALL EVIDENCE DOCUMENTS EXPERIMENTAL TOOLS AND THE LIKE ,AS TO MY DECEASED FATHERS WISHES, HE WAS A LOYAL SERVANT NO DOUBT ABOUT IT..YOU WOULD BE GETTING OFF LIGHTLY AS IF IT GOES AHEAD HALF OF TRAFFORD PARK ARE GOING TO BE UP IN ARMS I AM SURE.YOURS SINCERELY , IAN SPARTICUS HARDY

New channels update (July 11th, 2009) - YouTube Help