SEO

September 20, 2009

(mp3) WFMU's Beware of the Blog: When Mom Calls 911 - happy sunday - i never go on botb...because it's too big and i have an addictive personality. but thank god i searched for pan's people and ended up with 'if i had a hammer, i'd bash the motherfucker in the head with it'

When Mom Calls 911

911_2 Thanks to my simple gmail address I get a lot of mail sent to me on accident. My favorite unintentional correspondent is a juvenile correction officer from down south. He mistakenly sends me lots of pictures of juvenile young women posing in hotel rooms, with captions like "Buddy, isn't she hot!" Last night he fwded me an office thread containing an mp3 clip of a distraught mother calling 911. Of course the clip is totally amazing (mom is ready to kill her 15 year old son who is being disrespectful), but it is a bit surprising that the people in charge have no problem using their work email accounts to fwd this stuff around:

listen: (mp3)

update: turns out this mp3 is old, who knows who leaked it - sorry for insinuating that my email pal and his buddies were responsible

WFMU's Beware of the Blog: When Mom Calls 911