SEO

September 25, 2009

*C'est moi dans l'intro - JERRY LEE LEWIS RAY CHARLES FATS DOMINO - SWANEE RIVER ROCK - my best rated Dailymotion video of all time with over 30,000 views and 100 user reviews



Merci pour la fabrication de 'Swanee River Rock' de mon mieux noté vidéo dailymotion de tous les temps avec plus de 30.000 vues et surtout 100 avis d'utilisateurs.

Thank you for making JERRY LEE LEWIS RAY CHARLES FATS DOMINO - SWANEE RIVER ROCK   my best rated Dailymotion  video of all time, with over 30,000 views and above 100 user reviews

*C'est moi dans l'intro, debout dans la rangée avant, fume, avec Jack Daniels et babania, dans cette fête de Swanee River Rock--au plus grand spectacle de tous les temps!
Storyville "Graisses et les Amis" 1982 -avec: Fats Domino, Ray Charles, Jerry Lee Lewis, Ron Wood, Paul Shaefe. Pour tous les amateurs de harpe, c'est  "Sugar" Blue. Et c'est Harold Cowart [John Fred and the Playboys] Et pour tous vous cocaïne cowboys, c'est Ron Wood, et en une deuxième de huit-balle.

Que s'est-il passé dans ce concert? J'ai bu du 7 JACK DANIELS. J'ai rencontré les deux soeurs, FRANKIE JEAN LEWIS et Linda Gail Lewis POUR LA PREMIERE FOIS. J'ai été à la télévision avec ma copine, JOAN Devitt. Je suis rentré à l' HÔTEL DE Ron Wood. J'ai embrassé ma copine dans la chambre de Ron Wood.

 * That's me in the intro, standing in the front row, smoking, Jack Daniels and babania in this feast of Swanee River Rock - the greatest show of all time!

Storyville "Fats and Friends" in 1982, with: Fats Domino, Ray Charles, Jerry Lee Lewis, Ron Wood, Paul Shaefer. For all lovers of harp is "Sugar" Blue. And for you, Cajun cognescenti is Harold Cowart [John Fred and the Playboys] And for all you cocaine, Ron Wood, and a second eight-ball. What happened in this concert: I drank 7 DOUBLE-JACK DANIELS. I met the two sisters, Frankie Jean Lewis and Linda Gail Lewis FOR THE FIRST TIME. I was on TV with my girlfriend, JOAN Devitt. I went back to the HOTEL DE Ron Wood. Ron Wood I SOLD a gram of cocaine. I kissed my girlfriend in the bedroom of Ron Wood.

Dailymotion - JERRY LEE LEWIS RAY CHARLES FATS DOMINO - SWANEE RIVER ROCK