Michael Jackson Allegedly Had Secret Male Lover | AHN
Michael Jackson Allegedly Had Secret Male LoverAnne Lu - Celebrity News Service News Writer
Los Angeles, CA (BANG) - Michael Jackson had a secret male lover when he died. A man claiming to be the late singer's boyfriend says he has been left heartbroken after their "short romantic love story" ended tragically when the 50-year-old singer died from a suspected cardiac arrest in June.
Skin clinic worker Jason Pfeiffer - who is employed by Michael's dermatologist Dr. Arnold Klein - says he feels "empty" without the singer.
He said: "I've lost my soulmate. It's very hard to describe the loss I feel - but there is something that's empty in my heart."
"It was a short romantic love story that ended in tragedy."
Jason, 35, claims they first became friends during a series of telephone conversations, which evolved into secret late night trysts in his car when Jackson asked for a lift home.
He said: "I guess our first 'date' was in my car. We went for a drive and were talking and having fun, but Michael had his minders who were 'nosey' as Michael put it."
"We had to make sure we were not caught, and although the date was short as I had to take him home before anyone noticed, we had a great time. I thought nobody else knew, but have since discovered that others did surmise the truth."
Overweight Jason claims he was in regular contact with the "Thriller" up until his death.
He says he became concerned when Michael started acting strangely and claims the King of Pop had started saying goodbye to friends and loved-ones.
He told Australian magazine Woman's Day: "He completely changed in the final two weeks. He was overly religious, overly dramatic, exhausting and exhausted. He was saying goodbyes the week before passing. Everyone was creeped out by it."
"Michael got very retrospective in the last few weeks, he was talking about God and the Mayan calendar and the year 2012 - which is when the Mayan calendar ends."
Meanwhile, the date of Jackson's burial has been postponed.
His father Joe Jackson is now unsure when the ceremony will take place and says it is unlikely to take place at Los Angeles' Forest Lawn Memorial Park on what would have been the star's 51st birthday on August 28 as previously planned.
Joe said: "I don't know now. We have to figure it out."
It has also been announced the movie created from rehearsal footage of Michael's planned 'This Is It' tour will only be shown at cinemas for two-weeks.
Sony has confirmed "Michael Jackson: This Is It" will be released on October 28 for a fortnight, and tickets will go on sale one month earlier.