SEO

August 8, 2009

business to butterfly « SL Ah Lian


I think Polina-Kastner’s creations are genius, and wish the store would magically reopen. Both the military blazer and the knit vest are by Polina-Kastner, and the blazer is hand-drawn! it is so, so beautiful and sexy. The shoulder prims are way too cool. The knit sweater vest is incredibly detailed and I went back for the gray one too.

The military cuffed cutout boots are from Impossible Fashion, they have beautiful shoes that fit a little.. strangely. The designs are stunning, but the fit is…. I don’t know how to describe it, but you should try demos. The military cuffed boots with built-in-feet don’t come with demos, but I bought the boots, which were no-mod, and asked the designer for the version with skin tone-changer script, so you could do that too. It’s kind of confusing, but so worth it haha. When I saw the boots, I had to have them because Jane Aldridge of Sea of Shoes has them, the exact pair! in her shoe cupboard. Heh. I thought they were chanel but I’m probably wrong.

The mesh gloves and legwarmers in BRIGHT NEON GREEN, oh my! instant adoration. I spent a lot of money on the anuenue random vending machine. The gloves come in about 24 colors, 20L for the gloves and the legwarmers as a set! I have tons of repeats(they’re transferable though) and I want the bright turquoise pair sigh. anyone want to attack that machine and trade with my millions of extras(I have extra black, extra green, extra a lot of colors) if you get an extra turquoise?

and 69 will always be my favorite hair store, no competition. The rainbow 69 hair pack is very much beloved and always makes me happy wearing it!

Just look at the detail, down to the delicate hinges connecting the feathers to the wire, and the tiny gold studs. SHADE THRONE over drama earrings – gorgeous, huge feather, gold-studded earrings from the previous release. They are so surreal and the last thing I bought from the 20% off group sale ages ago.(Yeah, it’s extremely worthwhile to join the inworld group for 50L, you get promotions on new releases and group-only sales, as well as the group freebie!!) I was debating whether or not to get them, but they are so extraordinary and fierce that I didn’t take them off for two weeks after I got them. They really, really grew on me, and add that extra edge to any outfit.

hair: 69, color-changeable bow! ADORABLE. omg.
earrings: shade throne over drama earrings
blazer: Polina-Kastner
shorts: best shorts in the world, from zaara
navel ring: alienbear eostre belly ring
knuckle ring: FABULOUS by dango jewell girlicious knuckle ring (I still wish it said FABULOUS instead.)
ring: diamonds party ring from bandit
military cuffed cutout boots: Impossible Fashion

hair: 69, bow changes from black and white. I LOVE the color of this blonde! 69 does such unique hair textures.
gloves and legwarmers, neon green, 20L as a random set from anuenue vending machine
shoes, hoorenbeek, from MHO hunt
knit vest: Polina-Kastner

business to butterfly « SL Ah Lian