SEO

July 24, 2009

Dreams of Michael Jackson

http://dreamthread.com/michael_jackson_files/shapeimage_4.png
I was only one of hundreds fans who have reported dreams of Michael Jackson.  Forum after forum, and a multitude of ‘tweets’ on Twitter reveal Michael Jackson lives on in the dreams of his fans.  From Michael moon walking in heaven, to performing on stage right next to Michael, the dreams shed a great deal of light on the superstar’s influence on the psyche of his fans and the collective consciousness of humanity as a whole.


On June 25th, the night before the news of Michael Jackson’s death hit the TV networks, I had a dream in which I was exploring the house of a deceased artist, someone famous.  It was a large house, a mansion, with wood floors that stretched out before me.  I marveled at the expansiveness of the mansion as I moved through the foyer and from room to room.  The house was empty of furniture but the walls were decorated with petroglyph and pictograph figures, remnants of an ancient Native American tribe. As I traveled past the kitchen into the back of the house, I came upon a room constructed of glass walls. It was a starkly modern artist’s studio and inside was the incomplete work of the artist.   The artist had died before having finished his life’s work.  

Within a few hours after hearing the tragic news of Michael Jackson’s death, I realized my dream was a precognitive dream experience that not only foretold Michael’s transition but also revealed hidden elements about Neverland and Michael’s ancient soul.  I caught a Larry King Cnn special later that week that toured the interior of the Neverland mansion and immediately recognized the house in my dream held a great deal of similarities.   With a bit of research, I discovered Neverland Ranch, near Los Olivos, California, was originally the home of the Chumash Indians whose magnificent pictographs and petroglyphs documented their mythology and culture.   The dream unveiled something about the Native American spirit that was housed at Neverland and linked to Michael’s own spirit and soul.

Blessings,

Ariadne Green

Dreams of Michael Jackson