1. "Some honey fell from a tree, they dressed it up and called it me"
(Everybody's Trying To Be My Baby, By Carl Perkins)
2. "Big fat momma, meat shakes on the bone" (Love My Baby, Junior Parker)
3. "Went and boogied for the doctor, and then for the nurse, Won't stop boogieman' till they throw me in the hearse" (Boogie Disease, Dr. Ross Johnson)
4. "It's gonna be funkier than nine yards of chatlines with onions and sardines on the side!"
(Rufus Thomas banter)
5. "I shot a man in Reno just to watch him die"
(Folsom Prison Blues, Johnny Cash)
6. "Well, I got a gal, six feet four, Sleeps in the kitchen with her feet out the door"
(Red Hot, Billy the Kid Emerson)
7. "Baby, baby, baby,baby baby,baby, baby, baby, baby, baby, baby, baby ...... baby, baby baby baby baby Come back baby, I wanna play house with you!" (Baby, Let's Play House, Elvis Presley)
8. "Well, if you don't want my peaches honey, please don't shake my tree"
(Matchbox, Carl Perkins)
9. " Stand in one spot.....wiggle around just a little bit, and then ya got methinks'.... "
(Whole Lotta Shaken' Groin' On, Jerry Lee Lewis)
10. "Big legged woman, keep your dresses down, you got something under there honey, thatch make a bulldog hug a hound" (Big Legged Woman, Jerry Lee Lewis)