SEO

June 12, 2009

JUST ANOTHER CHICK AT THE WALL! The Berlin-Wall - The Best and Sexiest Wall ever existed!!!

The Berlin Wall - The Best and Sexiest Wall ever existed!!!

Berlin-Wall

The Berlin Wall at Harzer Straße, September 1977.

To everything there is a reason...
and a time to every purpose under heaven!!
A time to be born and a time to die,
a time to weep and a time to laugh...
A time to love and a time to hate,
a time of war and a time of peace...
THE BERLIN WALL, you gave me a purpose in life
TO LOVE YOU!!!

Berlin Wall Brandenburger Tor - 1978 - BM 295

The Berlin Wall at Brandenburger Tor in June 1978.

Every little dream I dream about you
Every little thought I think about you
The Berlin Wall I love you so much!

If you would like a further insight into my relationship with the Berlin Wall, I suggest you take a look at the Why The Berlin-Wall?.