SEO

November 24, 2008

Kiss - Cadillac High (i assume everyone knows the story...)


Bluestard (1 month ago) Show Hide
0 Poor comment Good comment
Marked as spam
Reply | Spam
How many of those cheerleaders did Simmons bone while they were here??
I know of one for sure.
B
herv1964 (3 months ago) Show Hide
0 Poor comment Good comment
Marked as spam
Reply | Spam
I was eleven when this happened, I remembered being SO jealous of Cad High!!! Luckily I've met KISS since then. :)
txguy1222 (8 months ago) Show Hide
+2 Poor comment Good comment
Marked as spam
Reply | Spam
I was there as well as played on the football team for Cadillac. Meeting Kiss in person in a private question and answer session with the football team was great. As well as the pics I took up and close of them. The concert was awesome and I came away with a drum stick of Pete Criss's. MMMMM...didn't think then that over 30yrs later anyone would still be talking about it.
indypam (4 months ago) Show Hide
0 Poor comment Good comment
Marked as spam
Reply | Spam
You fuckin liar ......
Bluestard (1 month ago) Show Hide
0 Poor comment Good comment
Marked as spam
Reply | Spam
Yer bad.
But I will admit JohnL is a dikhed.
B
sonic540 (8 months ago) Show Hide
+1 Poor comment Good comment
Marked as spam
Reply | Spam
Wow! thanks for sharing this Mystifier122
ztcork (9 months ago) Show Hide
-2 Poor comment Good comment
Marked as spam
Reply | Spam
For bluejava, I was there, like I said before . The day of the concert all the local holly-rollers started bitching, so the concert was opened up to the public. It was all part of the home-coming celebrations. If you've ever seen the VH-1 show about Kiss you'll see them in the parade on a float at the corner of Main street and 55. Anyway I think all fans of Kiss suck. Bunch of pussies
frenchkiss1976 (1 month ago) Show Hide
0 Poor comment Good comment
Marked as spam
Reply | Spam
Good God Jeff! They were playing at a high school! For kids! Of course their performance was "low-key" I love "Kiss" are you gonna call me names too?
TEMB
bluejava (9 months ago) Show Hide
+1 Poor comment Good comment
Marked as spam
Reply | Spam
Jeff, I was there and I seem to remember that this concert was for those of us who were attending school there. Since you say that you are of the class of '73, I wonder if you are telling the truth. I really was there.
blewsyboy (11 months ago) Show Hide
-1 Poor comment Good comment
Marked as spam
Reply | Spam
seems to me i read in my old circus magazine back then that they were given the key to the city, weren't they? people standing up to censorship will always win, fear mongerers make way! live free or die!