SEO

December 11, 2018

Bizarre Jerry Lee Lewis sack race! "All-Star Anything Goes" 1977

Bizarre Jerry Lee Lewis sack race "All-Star Anything Goes" 1977

Bizarre Jerry Lee Lewis sack race "All-Star Anything Goes" 1977



Tom T. Hall and Jerry Lee sack race



This remarkable document, preserved and extant only here, shows Jerry Lee Lewis among Billy Carter, Barbara Mandrell, Tom T. Hall, Charlie Pride, Jerry Reed, and others, wearing velour designer track-suits, standing in front of a faux-plantation-style edifice at Six Flags over Georgia, 1972, subsequent to the finish of the "Great Race" A&R pillowcase/sack race competition, between RCA and Mercury Records, televised as All-Star That's Amazing, hosted by the, frankly, weird Bill Dodd (in what is surely the most bizarre, Killer performance found in years) ... AND THINGS JUST GET WEIRDER FROM THERE.
https://media.gettyimages.com/photos/barbara-mandrell-and-jerry-lee-lewis-prior-to-taping-of-show-picture-id115843515
Six Flags Hosts 'All-Star Anything Goes' - June 24, 1977
Barbara Mandrell and Jerry Lee Lewis, prior to taping of show.

"Some people call me an idiot, but I know who I am ... I am The Killer"
--Jerry Lee Lewis
https://media.gettyimages.com/photos/singers-jerry-lee-lewis-barbara-mandrell-jerry-reed-and-charley-pride-picture-id82637548
The weirdest Jerry lee lewis video I've ever seen, and I've seen a few!

(JUST ASK DAVE) HE'S THE GENIUS THAT DISCOVERED IT--Killernofiller666
OH, HELL, JUST READ WHAT I SAID LAST YEAR ON HIS PAGE:
YouWeirdTube 9 months ago 

dave: just finally updated the description with my research


(Killernofiller667 actually called it Pillow Case Hop, but I'll be damned if I'm writing that) ---------------------------------



https://media.gettyimages.com/photos/jerry-lee-lewis-prior-to-taping-of-show-picture-id81078893
Anything Goes mashed potato flakes and canned gravy!


My thanks to killernofiller667, who either had the persistence and resourcefulness to find and upload this, or was the luckiest Jerry Lee Fan on the Internet for stumbling on it--the way I felt after first thinking it was just a spam alert, until I saw what didn't look like Jerry Lee, but was definitely his voice--that's when I knew for sure ...
AND THINGS JUST GET WEIRDER FROM THERE.