SEO

October 18, 2022

BLACKPINK HALLOWEEN Hee Haw by John Currin Don't Forget to Wipe Your HEE Haw Donkey Pose Art Deco Decoy





















 

BLACKPINK HALLOWEEN LISA Hee Haw YG dungeon blue velvet big dress by John Currin

 
BLACKPINK – ‘Lovesick Girls’ M/V https://youtu.be/dyRsYk0LyA8 Today we will be tier ranking/roasting blackpink’s outfits for Lovesick Girls and Pretty Savage! From retro chaotic chic to just plain messy, we will be using my non-existent degree in fashion to critique these articles of clothing. I thought it would be fun to add the tier ranking for this, so let me know if you like it or not. At the top of the tier, we have better than blue velvet. These are outfits that are quite literally life changing. The most innovative of outfits. I doubt many outfits will get into this. And right below, we have 2 comebacks per year! Of course, these are ideal. Right below is 1 comeback per year, we’ll probably complain about them but you know, we’ll accept them. And after that, it’s JYP’s dungeon. We already have YG’s dungeon for my end of the month review. The thing is, I just picture a lot of plaid in that dungeon, a lot of off-theme outfits that literally have no business within certain eras. These are the outfits that are off theme, we don’t really love them. The last tier, was going to be burn it, since I’m drawn to destruction. Though, an alternative title would be donate/repurpose. UPDATE: So, the last inkigayo stage is admittedly quite messy, and looking back, I think I would probably put it in 1 comeback per year instead of 2 comebacks per year. As for the pretty savage denim MBC stage, looking at the big picture, they actually aren’t too bad. I think they look quite cohesive overall, so I think I would just put them in JYP’s dungeon instead of burning them. Also, to clarify: YES! Jisoo's plaid mixed dress is terrible, but given the theme, I can kind of understand where they are going with it. Do I like it? no. But go big or go home I guess.