SEO

August 8, 2010

Posterous Roulette Day! Let it Ride, Baby! Dear Posterous: I'm totally with you on the DoS, but... Sincerely, Limbs

  • Posterous Roulette Day! 

 

  • Let it Ride, Baby!

 

  • Dear Posterous: 

 

  • I'm totally with you on the DoS, but thought you'd like to know, this is the second time today I've autoposted to a Blog I don't own. 

 

  • I'm not being one of those whiny Weekend Bloggers who're peopling your comment section like neurotic neophytes.  God knows if anyone should be traumatized by the interruption in continuous Blogging caused by the DoS Anti-Posterous, it would be me and my Rainman compulsion to singlehandedly post the Internet, which, at the very least, if we're making lemonade gave my carpal tunnel from your post editor an unsatisfying but smoothe ride in the only thing Blogger which is its Cadillac better; however... 

Sincerely,

 

Limbs

 

 

Posted via email from Dogmeat