SEO

May 9, 2010

If You Notice Someone 'LIKING' Your Spanking Story on Facebook It's Probably Just This Weirdo!

Facebook School CP References

School Discipline

Memories From The Popular

Social Network Website

Primary Schools

Dunalley Primary School

Lynne King

Yep I remember Miss Rowe. Had the cane off her once. I left in 1980.


Farley Juniors

Sue Colclough

I was at Farley Juniors in the 70s, I remember Mr Ley the Head, Mr Mardle, Mr Mcdonald, but the one I remember the most was Mr Richards, s**t how could I forget him! the s**t gave me the slipper, he was slipper happy...


Albert Pye

Kirsty Lewis

I went here, its not changed apart from all the building works of course! Mrs Hupton was head, I got the slipper off her once!!


Glengorse

Shelley Goodridge

I got the slipper (which my mum bought in East Berlin, they had soles about an inch thick!) after me and Matthew Pitts stripped bark off trees "down the Dell", think he got the cane, so I came off quite lightly! I agree with you Alex, you probably still hold the record of caning and slipper of any school anywhere ever!!!! You were so bad!!LOL!!

Sian Green

Girls used to get the cane!! I certainly did, on many occassions. Then they changed the law or something and weren't allowed to go for the girls...something about puberty. Mind you, Mrs Dean made up for that with the slipper. And who was the new young Latin teacher than came in when the other one retired..? He threw chalk at you!

Lorna Price

Aaaah, the slipper. Yes I was a regular. Talking after lights out, out of bed after lights out (even if you were depserate for the loo).....midnight feasts under the beds...although it was probably more like 7.30pm and stolen bread and jam from dinner hardly constituted a feast.

I remember Mrs Dean going around and testing all the slippers on her hand to find the evilest one to use.


N.Heaton

Tracy Kirk

Does anyone remember the old head teacher - mr schofield? - the sod gave me the cane, I also remember Mrs Thorthrop, Mrs Leyland, Mr Varley. Anyone remember me? I was there 80-87.


Maria Santoro

Oakdale

Oh my god, I loved our little school, forgot all about the times that I got the slipper for climbing over the wall to get the football, I can see now how dangerous that was!!


Rice Lane

Jill Baigent

I was at rice lane 1976 - 1982 ish! Remember Miss De Jong, Mrs Barton, Mr wall, Mr Camp, Mr Bradley (headmaster in the early days), Miss Sidorczuk who got married and became Mrs Pearson and gave me the slipper.


Sir Wilfred Martineau

Maria Jayne Keeling

She was soooo scary, I got the slipper off her for fighting, not very lady like I know !
She gave me a tissue before she slippered me but I wouldnt give her the satisfaction so I didnt cry!


Applegarth

Joanna Cucurullo

I loved applegarth school dinners! left over pastry squares!!!!! yummy! Mrs Myers used to go to her house for strawberries and cream, Mrs Parrington used to be great and Miss Walton was fab, Mr Robinson used to tie my hands behind my back and make me sit on the hot heating pipe lol!!!!! Mr Pidd gave me the slipper lol!!!


Ayresome

Averil Hill

I think Mrs Bates was the scariest teacher ever, got the slipper just for laughing, she also use to throw chairs and blackboard rubbers. Best teacher was Mr Eastwood, he his now headmaster at Abingdon Rd school.


Broadheath

Clair Sellstrom

I remember Mr Gadsby, he gave me the cane across my hands for messing with the boys!! Oh and Mrs Erswell, now she has to be a favourite. Fantastic Teacher!! x


Secondary Schools

Battersea County School

Kim Cherished Gurney

I will start this group off by grassing myself off..... got the cane off deputy head Miss Carrey for playing the piano in music lesson.... well the teacher was late for this lesson and we were all getting restless.... so I decided to open the piano and the whole class were singing at the top of their voices "My Old Man`s A Dustman" when the teacher walked in.... got the cane..... never told my mum... until a few years ago we were at parents and my sister sandra grassed me up to my mum. I`ve yet to get her back for that one.

Lorraine Shears

I went to Battersea County when it was 2 schools. I was there from 1964 when I was 11 until I was 15. The headmistress at the dogs home end was a little old lady - I cannot remember her name at all. I remember Mr Norcross - he actually gave me the slipper. When I went to coluvert road I remember Mr Machin I think he was head of Guild house which I was in. It seems such a long time ago.


Beccles Secondary

Susan Smith

One memory from school days was when Marianne Maser and I got the slipper from Mrs Banns (big black plimsol actually) for laughing in the bike shed with the boys, also a group of us used to hang about on the school field at lunch time. John Pendleton, Arthur Smith-Howell, David Finch, Ray Newson, Christine Boggis, Christine Burgess, Glynis Grimmer and many more.


Corona Academy Stage School

Caroline Kemi

I was at Corona '88- '89 and then I left because it was closing down, which was a real shame... I had some good memories there. I got the slipper and the cane off Murial a couple of times, did any of you experience that? She said that I was too loud in the playground so thats why she done it.


Ickneild High

Janet Jones

Getting the cane from Miss Smith and Mrs Froud - the pain.

Teachers at Ickneild High that terrified me were Mrs McCarol (cookery), Mrs Cunningham (needlework), Mrs Froud (headmistress) gave me and Christine King the cane, Mrs Dunn (history), Miss Williams (pe) & finally Sid Topping (headmaster) still have nightmares about them all.


Kings School

Kayleigh Thomas

Telling Danial Cooper that I`d kill him if he pulled my hair bobble out again
I was annoyed and I got the slipper for it hahahaha.

Alice Brewer

I got the cane for not drinking my school milk. 3 whacks right on the bum. Made me wish for the good old Margaret Thatcher milk snatcher...

 

Rachel Edwards

I had the slipper that many times as I was the disruptive one.


The Grove

Jackie Dale

Yes I remember Miss Hopwood, got the slipper from her many a time, had Mrs Ilott for French (I think) remember Mr Dix but I had Mr Millward for English and yes Mr Bates was the headmaster back in those days, I left 1979 I think, memory not so good now!!