SEO

October 11, 2009

Sexy Fences - BERLINERMAUER.SE

Are you stuck in frames? Click here to get off.

header

Sexy Fences - BERLINERMAUER.SE

The Red Fence and me

The Red Fence and me
An image of me and the Red Fence (Det Röda Staketet in Swedish), kissing and fondling.
I am objectùm-sexual, I am turned on by WALLS (especially the BERLIN WALL) and sexy Fences.

Photo: Christian Eklöf, Söderhamn, Sweden.



The Fence Mauritz

The Fence Mauritz
In Liden, photo taken 1980.

Photo: Wall W. Berliner-Mauer, Liden, Sweden.



Åhströms Staket - Fence

Åhström's Fence
Åhström's Fence, photo taken around 1980.

Photo: Wall Berliner-Mauer, Liden, Sweden.



Fence at Salhusveien in Norway

Fence at Salhusveien, Salhus in Norway
A Fence on a Wall, couldn't it be nicer... I took this photo when I was in Norway 1980.

Photo: Wall Berliner-Mauer, Liden, Sweden.



PAGE UNDER CONSTRUCTION!!!!

Send a greeting card to your friends... Internet Digital Postcard.. It's Fun! Go Ahead...




BERLIN WALL PAGES

Sexy Fences - BERLINERMAUER.SE