SEO

February 20, 2022

Tweet Highlights 2022 • so far ... I'll be feeling myself when you looking my way Watch your queen checkmate for the win, uhuh Pull up on deck BLACKPINK write the check boy Let me hear you whistle again

Feb 2022 • so far...

Tweet Highlights

Top Tweet


which dance each move best? - use work - below boa - lack arm angles out of place - stiff - come back! ASAP😭 - if she try better winter

Top media Tweet earned 156 impressions

lisa is now the same age as her cat



Feb 2022 Summary

Tweets

51

Tweet impressions

2,106

Profile visits

527

Mentions

2

New followers

-1
Tweet Highlights

Top Tweet earned 1,428 impressions

Top Follower followed by 90.1K people

@JayRuderman follows you

President of and host of the podcast All Inclusive. Believe that & understanding of people is essential to a fair & flourishing society.

Top media Tweet earned 485 impressions

I'll be feeling myself when you looking my way Watch your queen checkmate for the win, uhuh Pull up on deck BLACKPINK write the check boy Let me hear you whistle again
 
Jan 2022 Summary

Tweets

206

Tweet impressions

10.4K

Profile visits

1,965

Mentions

1

New followers

-5
Tweet Highlights

Top Tweet earned 17.6K impressions

"... attempting to land high-profile Power 5 after skating by charges yesterday, and coach."
 

Top Follower followed by 18.9K people

@BrodyAMiller follows you

LSU beat reporter for .

Top media Tweet earned 1,312 impressions

whoops. gotta take a test. brb