SEO

September 20, 2020

Slut by Todd Rundgren for Bebe and Liz

https://daily.jstor.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/marie_antoinette_hair_1050x700.jpgSlut

Todd Rundgren

"Uhhhh ... ohhh ... ummm ... It was twilight.

 C. was a good friend and musician, and he had just turned me on to Todd Rundgren, playing  his  naughty 'Slut.'

 

Oh, how the models and girls on Friday nights would shout out the chorus while applying red lipstick or blue eye shadow in thick ovoid grooves  setting off  the Cleopatra Nile Black eyeliner dazzle, colored way outside the line to the tear duct -- just like Liz 's.  And like her too our hearts were beating for her husband for the second time, Richard Burton, the man who gave Liz Taylor  the biggest diamond in the world.

 

So yeah, we sang the fuck out of 'Slut'

 

And if  Bebe Buell, with her string of scrawny, sexy Rock God boyfriends was a slut, dressed in uneven, tight, striped knit tops, her perfect petite tits pointing out like a jet,  on the arm of smiling, drunken rock stars ... if that was a slut, then we damn well were too.  

And we were going to spell it out at the top of our lungs.

 S - L - U - T! 

She may be a Slut, but she looks good to me! 

Politically incorrect?   

Fuck! 

I'd like to join that party right now. Wouldn't be so fucked-up around here.

lyrics

  • See that girl, watch her dance If I knew her name I wouldn't have to sit on my hands
  • If my mouth don't work I get some help And she don't mind if I don't keep my hands to myself
  • chorus

  • You're all right You put up such a good clean fight I'm afraid that you lose tonight S-L-U-T She may be a slut but she looks good to me You're so clean, so refined You don't care to get messy just to have a good time She's got saggy thighs and baggy eyes But she loves me in a way I can still recognize