SEO

August 17, 2020

trash (23) artist (20) account (20) been (16) app (13) new (12) user (12) having (11) @mrjyn (10) @mrjynx (10)

TRASH

 






TRASH Inc.

Genevieve Patterson Chief Scientist

trash app videos


 Hannah Donovan 

CEO TRASH  

Karina Bernacki 

Analytic Combinator

Summary:

  1. Then having been shown to have your entire site's most viewed videos, inexplicably dissapeared as if Franco had just bought you out (as I provide more unpaid user coverage for you and your startup site every day) -- YOU DROP ME FROM THE ENTIRE LIST OF CONTRIBUTORS, ANGELS, ARTISTS, or whatever you called it that week, didn't respond to my inquiry, sandbagged my account, so that I could not use it, and when I was forced to make a new mrjyn iteration creator account, @mrjynx (see what I did there), you ignored that, as well as your latest attempt reverse racism and ageism which you will not get away with (lol), at trying to start my already made artist.app account: but really i have two records and produced other ones you can touch unlike the other fine artists no one has also never heard. (264)

  2. So take a look at the mach up for a nice blogpost I was in the midst of writing when all of this occurred, and perhaps try to distance yourself from the multiplicity of irons in the fires which you may have going at one time, and possibly try to have someone put together a cogent plan of action for which I might feel that because my hair is no longer blue and I have passed the legal age of drinking, and I am unmistakably white and male, which is just revolting, I, perhaps, might be given some of the same administrative, or even personal touches with which Hannah and Karina reach out with so inclusively, by telling me how to best combine my now two username accounts, both @mrjyn and now currently @mrjynx, on regular Trash, and what to do, and how to do it with my application and test uploads on the artist site, where once again, I qualify, having put out a real live LP in 1987 on a real live record label you may have heard of called RCA. (241)

  3. someone should remember more than the palliative safe space of which pronoun the users prefer, the creators, angels, users, you might want to put a priority on users such as I, who have been effusively laudatory, and ebullient in promoting your startup on social media in both volume and quality of the use of your app, which in the first week gave me the very brief warm feeling of authenticity and sincerity from a few of you, at least, in social media, short-lived but appreciated, where I was given the venerable G.O.A.T. title, along with Kobe and Weezy, I guess that was pretty good for my first week (i realize that its meaning is nothing, but i like to be on a team), so that when I noticed at my real excitement that someone had been watching my short clips to the @tunechi of 7,500 views last week (6,500, when you decided to rate some millennial, I'm guessing, with top spot, who had half that number - which I'm fine with him hanging next to his participation trophies at his mom's house). (211)
  4. still unexplained and wearying chain of events, summarized below: I am requesting information and help in consolidating duplicate or superfluous @mrjyn, @mrjynx TRASH user accounts, as well as information as to the disposition of the new artist.trash.app account, recently made but not activated by you. (174)
  5. update on the status of my old account @mrjyn? if yes, then why it went missing in action on TRASH most views page...so created new account (make that two--one at artist.app). i have neither been updated on original snafu which (cont. (171)
Best words:
  1. trash (23)
  2. artist (20)
  3. account (20)
  4. been (16)
  5. app (13)
  6. new (12)
  7. user (12)
  8. having (11)
  9. @mrjyn (10)
  10. @mrjynx (10)
  11. tracks (10)
  12. week (8)
  13. views (8)
  14. site (8)
  15. accounts (8)
  16. put (8)
  17. real (8)
  18. first (7)
  19. made (7)
  20. users (7)
  21. information (7)
  22. status (6)
  23. update (6)
  24. karina (6)
  25. multiple (6)
  26. artists (6)
  27. original (6)
  28. upload (6)
  29. might (6)
  30. action (6)
  31. created (6)
  32. other (6)
  33. time (5)
  34. did (5)
  35. permission (5)
  36. reach (5)
  37. snafu (4)
  38. try (4)
  39. track (4)
  40. music (4)
  41. angels (4)
  42. called (4)
  43. social (4)
  44. being (4)
  45. media (4)
  46. heard (4)
  47. startup (4)
  48. great (4)
  49. given (4)
  50. username (4)
Keyword highlighting:
  • Then having been shown to have your entire site's most viewed videos, inexplicably dissapeared as if Franco had just bought you out (as I provide more unpaid user coverage for you and your startup site every day) -- YOU DROP ME FROM THE ENTIRE LIST OF CONTRIBUTORS, ANGELS, ARTISTS, or whatever you called it that week, didn't respond to my inquiry, sandbagged my account, so that I could not use it, and when I was forced to make a new mrjyn iteration creator account, @mrjynx (see what I did there), you ignored that, as well as your latest attempt reverse racism and ageism which you will not get away with (lol), at trying to start my already made artist.app account: but really i have two records and produced other ones you can touch unlike the other fine artists no one has also never heard.

  • So take a look at the mach up for a nice blogpost I was in the midst of writing when all of this occurred, and perhaps try to distance yourself from the multiplicity of irons in the fires which you may have going at one time, and possibly try to have someone put together a cogent plan of action for which I might feel that because my hair is no longer blue and I have passed the legal age of drinking, and I am unmistakably white and male, which is just revolting, I, perhaps, might be given some of the same administrative, or even personal touches with which Hannah and Karina reach out with so inclusively, by telling me how to best combine my now two username accounts, both @mrjyn and now currently @mrjynx, on regular Trash, and what to do, and how to do it with my application and test uploads on the artist site, where once again, I qualify, having put out a real live LP in 1987 on a real live record label you may have heard of called RCA.

  • someone should remember more than the palliative safe space of which pronoun the users prefer, the creators, angels, users, you might want to put a priority on users such as I, who have been effusively laudatory, and ebullient in promoting your startup on social media in both volume and quality of the use of your app, which in the first week gave me the very brief warm feeling of authenticity and sincerity from a few of you, at least, in social media, short-lived but appreciated, where I was given the venerable G.O.A.T. title, along with Kobe and Weezy, I guess that was pretty good for my first week (i realize that its meaning is nothing, but i like to be on a team), so that when I noticed at my real excitement that someone had been watching my short clips to the @tunechi of 7,500 views last week (6,500, when you decided to rate some millennial, I'm guessing, with top spot, who had half that number - which I'm fine with him hanging next to his participation trophies at his mom's house).

  • still unexplained and wearying chain of events, summarized below: I am requesting information and help in consolidating duplicate or superfluous @mrjyn, @mrjynx TRASH user accounts, as well as information as to the disposition of the new artist.trash.app account, recently made but not activated by you.

  • update on the status of my old account @mrjyn? if yes, then why it went missing in action on TRASH most views page...soi created new account (make that two--one at artist.app). i have neither been updated on original snafu which (cont.

Sences:
  1. To whom it may concern: xth time i've re-inquired, re.
  2. still unexplained and wearying chain of events, summarized below: I am requesting information and help in consolidating duplicate or superfluous @mrjyn, @mrjynx TRASH user accounts, as well as information as to the disposition of the new artist.trash.app account, recently made but not activated by you.
  3. @mrjynx TRASH user accounts, as well as information as to the disposition of the new artist.trash.app account, recently made but not activated by you.
  4. Why have my past inquiries been totally ignored, or albeit, much to the disavowal of Karina, suppressed? nevertheless, K., you never followed up.
  5. update on status of old account @mrjyn missing in action status on most views page?created new account @mrjynx created artist account: below in html layout dummy for blogpost I have put on hold.
  6. neither been updated on the original snafu (of which you have many, i understand, having just read your latest bug fix and update, as well as the, possibly too much too launch jumble of multiple platform push outs, which while 'exciting, but no one cares'...) yeah.
  7. from above, see 5.
  8. On about May 3, 2020, I first realized that unbeknownst to me, I had suddenly been pulled from the stats for Most Views and even having my original user account @mrjyn show up on the site.I inquired with both @Han and @karina4now by both Tweet and Instagram.I was reassured by Karina that it was being looked into.
  9. If it was, no one contacted me, the user.
  10. So take a look at the mach up for a nice blogpost I was in the midst of writing when all of this occurred, and perhaps try to distance yourself from the multiplicity of irons in the fires which you may have going at one time, and possibly try to have someone put together a cogent plan of action for which I might feel that because my hair is no longer blue and I have passed the legal age of drinking, and I am unmistakably white and male, which is just revolting, I, perhaps, might be given some of the same administrative, or even personal touches with which Hannah and Karina reach out with so inclusively, by telling me how to best combine my now two username accounts, both @mrjyn and now currently @mrjynx, on regular Trash, and what to do, and how to do it with my application and test uploads on the artist site, where once again, I qualify, having put out a real live LP in 1987 on a real live record label you may have heard of called RCA.