SEO

March 29, 2019

Firefox Reader View CSS3 | Available as pretty book | Forum



Firefox Reader View CSS3 | Available as pretty book | Forum

For Readers Age: 12-14 (Seventh and Eighth grade)

What are you waiting for?

catalyses
10-12 minutes




What are you waiting for?

Hello Everyone!

Sometimes I wake up at night, full of agony, tears in my eyes. The Holiest Alliance Against is haunting me. I see their countless crusaders gallop at innocent web developers with merciless force, incessantly blowing their deafening horns to never ever ever ever use ever; code of the wicked.

I wake up because...
This
But this is driving me crazy, everything else is perfect!



Readability Consensus
Based on 8 readability formulas, we have scored your text:
Grade Level: 8
Reading Level: standard / average.
Reader's Age: 12-14 yrs. old (Seventh and Eighth graders)