SEO

April 8, 2018

Facebook and its pg-13 Nazis who i used to think were mostly housewives but now find them everywhere i look - That's all for April 8

5 YEARS AGO TODAY



Doug Meet shared a link.
April 8, 2013 at 9:13pm ·


 Tedd,
 
If you want to try and get me kicked off fb by reporting and censoring me like the other asshole who keeps trying--randy davis, be my guest. 
 
 i was sick of fifth grade in sixth grade until finding Facebook and its pg-13 Nazis who i used to think were mostly housewives, but now find them everywhere i look. 
 
 i was just starting to enjoy Donald's wall until your 'apropos of nothing' post. 
 
maybe you could grow up, ignore me, or just steal more shit from me instead--or maybe you could beat me to the punch by blocking me again to save me the pettiness--although i'd much rather beat your ass. 
 
sorry, but Tedd decided to piss all over your wall, and you already know there wasn't any love lost by me wiping his fat nose in it publicly.
 
ME
TO
AND
I
YOU
BY
THE
YOUR
BEAT
BUT
COULD
GRADE
IN
JUST
LIKE
MAYBE
OF
OR
TEDD
UNTIL
WALL
WAS
WHO
AGAIN
ALL
ALREADY
ALTHOUGH
ANY
APROPOS
ASS
ASSHOLE
BE
BLOCKING
CENSORING
DAVIS
DECIDED
DONALD
DONALD'S
ENJOY
EVEN
EVERYWHERE
FACEBOOK
FAT
FB
FIFTH
FIND
FINDING
FROM
GET
GROW
GUEST
HIS
HOUSEWIVES
I'D
IF
IGNORE
INSTEAD
IT
ITS
KEEPS
KICKED
KNOW
LOOK
LOST
LOVE
MORE
MOSTLY
MUCH
MY
NAZIS
NOSE
NOTHING
NOW
NUMBER
OFF
OTHER
OVER
PETTINESS
PG
PISS
POST
PUBLICLY
PUNCH
RANDY
RATHER
REPORTING
RICK
SAVE
SEEMS
SHIT
SICK
SIXTH
SORRY
STARTING
STEAL
SURPRISING
THEM
THERE
THINK
TRY
TRYING
UP
USED
WANT
WASN'T
WERE
WHICH
WIPING

6 YEARS AGO TODAY
Bakery shop in Tocco da Casauria - Obsessed with Marilyn - just like the rest of us!
That's all for April 8.