SEO

January 17, 2011

Hip Hop Tell The Japanese Jokes Showdown - Markdown in JavaScript

Hip Hop Tell The Japanese Jokes

- "She's got a speech impediment in it."

- "You're why Id's not married to her?"
- "Did you serious?"

  • "Yeah, she really can not say I YES" Fina1al exam in literature at the University said, "religion" "imperial," "Sex," "mystery," write a novel containing all four themes, it was.

    -

    "Did you serious?"

  • "John just wring your head in five students in a classroom after it in writing up minutes.

  • "John's novel and was like following.

  • "Oh God, was made pregnant queen!

  • "Against whoever you" I1 11 TIn a jumbo jet in flight, the stewardess asked the gentleman's face anxiety.

    • "Did you serious?"
  • "Probability of this plane crashed or how much I " 11 "It is below 1 per million.

  • "Do not worry" "Because I am a mathematician, a number of thing that I m not very safe" Stewardess smiled to think a little.

    • "Did you serious?"
  • "Now our customers, now, why not hijack this machine" "?"10001 "The plane was hijacked and crashed And if one in a million chance that 1000 will be less" My love for you, allows me to pray to the spirit of eternal beauty, and tenderness, mirrored in your eyes.

  • Child, the placenta with you, said Tom Fennell.

  • Theresa, but all day magician banish people, to date, its magic, and the outbreak not gay, but my dad has driven a homosexual fun ick u lar, how strange, that nobody wants, but what day of the placenta, 7 1You bellyflop me. behind.b bull, ride a goat.

  • Was eating a banana and getting a lion feeding fledgling zoo.

  • Lion's cage next to the old guard and suddenly show that eating meat with relish.

  • "You are flesh, I will only pay for bananas Why?"

  • And try to ask "This zoo is so low budget I The Lion and the senior said.

  • "You're My Sal and I was registered" placenta, and the Follicle. 1 You are my, darling, bull.

  • Mine. 1 Man "Well, I first encourage the soup" Waiter, "Excuse me, is no longer soup anymore."

    • "Man "Well, you encourage a salad" Waiter, "Excuse me, already no longer Salad" Man "Well, you encourage the bread" Waiter, "Excuse me, no longer the bread" Man "can not stand it, then we encourage the steak, but I suddenly" Waiter,
    • "Excuse me, no longer the steak" Male
    • "This restaurant is exactly what I have said?
  • What the heck, eh issued until the court from the back!"

Waiter, "Excuse me, no longer courts" D1 Bull, my full Bull.

My tarus, tranquil eyes, girl grinder, My whore maker, mister.

    • "As you like.

Your fuck-bird 'whore!

Always wild.

Licking, licking.

My pod puss package.

It was you yourself, naughty, who firsted.

It was debauched, you.

It was you. who slid tentacles inside? my skirt, and touched my swimming gell?

The man who sold the dog.

New owner, "What is your favorite dog was a small child?"

Original owner "I really like.

But it is cheaper dog food" TIn math classes.

Teacher "Susie, you are eight apples they have one, Give me one and I say two, do you have some apples? " Suzy "is one of eight" 91g Yea, yea. e ye. yeah. yay a yea-ye-a yeah, "As Muller.

And much has changed.'s Hair has turned white, I grew the beard.

And it had fat" "But I m not Muller" "I changed the name" 1 xThe experiment was a scholar with a centipede.

His first one-third off the legs of a centipede.

* "Walk!"

Barely walk.

Centipede legs and then cut in half.

"Walk!"

Centipede will not work.

Scholars note written test.

"Centipede is cut in half feet, go deaf"

Hip Hop Tell The Japanese Jokes Showdown - Markdown in JavaScript

Read MORE » on DogmeatHip Hop Tell The Japanese Jokes - "She's got a speech impediment in it." - "You're why Id's not married to her?" - "Did you serious?" "Yeah, she really can not say I YES" Fina1al exam in literature at the University said, "re ...