SEO

December 24, 2010

The Case of "Santa's Waffle House Polaroid Crotch Shot" Dist. Court, ND Texas 1998

The Case of "Santa's Waffle House Polaroid Crotch Shot" Dist. Court, ND Texas 1998

the Santa's Sleigh/Polaroid "crotch shot"

Tim Mercer also lied about the disgusting incident that took place on a Winnebago being used by management employees for the annual "Santa's Sleigh" program, where Christmas gifts were delivered to the children of the restaurant hourly employees in the Dallas-Fort Worth area.

Mercer was sitting next to (or across the aisle from) Therese Scribner. He suddenly 900*900 stuck his Polaroid camera between her legs, put it up under her dress, and snapped a picture of Scribner's crotch.[91] Surprisingly, Tim Mercer admitted at trial that he did "something" with a Polaroid camera involving Therese; but, he then proceeded to lie repeatedly about the incident: he really "didn't intend" to take a crotch picture, and he really just "put the camera down at her leg," not under her dress. According to his next batch of lies, Mercer claimed that "Therese didn't seem unhappy or offended or upset"; that she just grabbed his camera and said, "You nut"; that "we were all taking pictures of each other"; that "it was not disrespect because it was done in a joking manner"; and that afterwards, "we had a blast, a fun time."

The Court then reminded Tim Mercer that he had "told one of the attorneys that the incident with the Polaroid camera was not a violation of the Waffle House Sexual Harassment Policy." Mercer was asked to explain this answer, and he replied:

"MERCER: It sounds real bad, I agree with that now, but it's just at the time it was just a fun — it was just in fun. It was nothing.... We were all crunched up on the couch of a Winnebago and there's not a lot of room in those. I just reached over and stuck it by her legs. I wouldn't even say the camera was between her legs. It would have taken the front part of her knees.
THE COURT: I understand what you said happened. And I'm asking you ... to explain that answer, why was it not a violation of the sexual harassment policy?
MERCER: Well, I mean, I feel like if I had heard that from somebody else, it does not sound good. But I was there and, you know, I did it. I mean, I feel like it was wrong now. It was just — it was just a joke....
THE COURT: Now, I want you to understand what I'm asking you. I want you to tell me why that wasn't a violation of the sexual harassment policy.... Again, do you understand the question I'm asking you?
MERCER: I mean, yes, I do. I don't know how to answer it though.
THE COURT: Well, I'll tell you what I'm writing down here [in my notes] is that you think that did not violate the company sexual harassment policy because it was a joke, it wasn't serious and it was just done in a fun way and therefore, it doesn't violate the policy. Is that your answer?.
The Case of "Santa's Waffle House Polaroid Crotch Shot" Dist. Court, ND Texas 1998 MERCER: I'm sorry, sir. I don't know how else to answer it. I mean, it doesn't sound good."

Larry Cannon, the Area Vice-President, was on this Santa's Sleigh ride and he witnessed this repulsive, demeaning conduct by Tim Mercer — and he also saw Therese Scribner's anger and humiliation. Other Waffle House managers and supervisors were on the Winnebago, too. However, no one reprimanded Mercer or apologized to Therese Scribner, and no one reported Mercer's misconduct to any superior

http://whatgetsmehot.posterous.com/the-case-of-santas-waffle-house-polaroid-crot The Case of "Santa's Waffle House Polaroid Crotch Shot" Dist. Court, ND Texas 1998 the Santa's Sleigh/Polaroid "crotch shot" Tim Mercer also lied about the disgusting incident that took place on a Winnebago being used by management employees for the annual "Santa's Sleigh" program, where Christmas ... Dogmeat