SEO

October 18, 2009

Hi - Esther Joy has a crush on me...in Nigeria!

toesther_joy_303@yahoo.com
dateSun, Oct 18, 2009 at 6:19 PM
signed-byyahoo.com

)

I am Esther by name,I got your address while surfing in Internet and I had a great desire and interest to write you,despite that,we have not yet seen or meet each other in person before,I am looking for something very seriously and I am not for any kind of games in the Internet,I only sent you this message with my intentions of knowing you as my a Real sincere and honest friend or maybe something more in the future if God  permits,
I know very well that you might have gotten so many mails from other peoples who probably wish to be your friend,so if you are pleased to write me back,I will also like to know you well and if you are interested to respond to this my message,I will get back to you in my next mail with some pictures of mine and tell you about my person,but I must first confirm that you are a very sincere and serious person before I can send you my pictures because I do not want to send my pictures to a person that is not a very serious person,I hope you will understand me very clear,
I am eagerly waiting for your mail so we can get to know each other better if only you are very serious and interested to write me back,
Please do not ever respond back to me if you are not a very sincere and serious person,
Thanks and Keep Smiling,Esther.