SEO

July 28, 2009

Linda Hood Sigmon - MY FRIENDSHIP WITH ELVIS/JESSE HAS BEEN SUCH A WONDERFUL AND BLESSED PART OF MY LIFE...

LINDA HOOD SIGMON 

"Shuma"  

THE STATEMENTS ABOUT ME ON SOME OTHER WEB SITES ARE UNTRUE

Mission Statement

I have constructed this web site in order that my name (on my own web site) will come up in search results when anyone does a search for my name.  This is being done to counteract the rumors and lies on other web sites.

I will say only that the Hinton & Jesse book is the truth -- written by Jesse -- the man who performed so magnificently as Elvis Presley.  My friend, Jesse, is the real man who lives still...not the superstar image of which he grew so weary.  Jesse has been friends with my husband and me for many years beginning in the Spring of 1992.  Over the course of these 17 years, Jesse has proven to me time and time again that he is indeed Elvis. 

Even today I hear rumors of things about me being passed around.  I choose to remain very private.  I have not stepped forward to explain nor defend myself since my attempt in Feb. 2003.  Neither Jesse nor I owe anyone anything...not one more word than those which Jesse wrote in the book.

Other comments may be posted on here if the need arises to debunk other falsehoods.  Unfortunately, there have been many false rumors and out-and-out lies told about me since 2001 when Jesse's and Dr. Hinton's book was published.

NOTICE 6-20-2009

I AM MOVING MOST REFERENCES TO PAUL MONROE FROM MY MISSION STATEMENT ONTO A DEDICATED PAGE

MY FRIENDSHIP WITH ELVIS/JESSE HAS BEEN SUCH A WONDERFUL AND BLESSED PART OF MY LIFE, THEREFORE, I WANT THIS WEB SITE TO SHARE THE LOVE AND BLESSINGS WITH VISITORS TO MY WEB SITE.  I HAVE DECIDED TO REMOVE JUST ABOUT ALL OF THE NEGATIVE ITEMS WHICH I INITIALLY HAD TO PUBLISH ON THIS PAGE IN ORDER TO ACCOMPLISH MY PURPOSE. I NOW WANT MY WEB SITE TO CONSIST OF PRIMARILY GOOD NEWS AND POSITIVE ARTICLES. 

HOWEVER, THERE ARE NEGATIVE ASPECTS FROM OTHER WEB SITES WHICH I WILL CONTINUE TO COUNTERACT WITH THE TRUTH.

NEWS ALERT POSTED 7-3-09

Once again a special post directed to the "self appointed expert" on The Truth About Elvis Comments Board.  This is in response to a photo of the "real Ben" posted on that board recently.  One picture is worth a thousand words, so I let the following collage of photos of baby Ben with Lisa, the "real Ben" posted recently on the above board, and finally 2 photos of a little older Ben with Lisa and with Jesse.

                                                                                                                          

My caption to the "expert"  is:  "........and your point would be??????      

The following is a special one time message  

posted

Friday, June 12, 2009 

The following is a message directed to the members of The Truth About Elvis Comments Board, but all are invited to read .

Because I see all sorts of nonsense being put forth on message boards on an almost daily basis, I will address some of those statements which I can refute with actual facts via my web site.  The following is one such situation.

 As I have known, and became close friends with, Elvis/Jesse since 1992; I was friends with Gail Brewer-Giorgio dating back to 1988 and through the early '90's; I knew Dr. Hinton since 1990; I introduced Dr. Hinton to Elvis/Jesse; I lived every page of Jesse's and Dr. Hinton's book; I remain close friends with Elvis/Jesse to this day and hopefully will until one of us actually does die...I do believe that I know just a tiny bit more than those self-proclaimed "experts".  Some of whom have admitted that they were not even involved back when Jesse and Dr. Hinton published the book.  I am sick of seeing and hearing Jesse's precious book referred to as "crap" and "scam".

I dare say that only one person other than myself has as much documentation dating back to 1988. I have letters, cards and gifts from Elvis/Jesse for the past 17 years.  Every letter, etc which I have was written by the same man whose handwriting was certified by a court recognized graphologist as being that of Elvis Presley. It is odd that the graphologist's report was satisfactory proof to the Attorney General of Missouri but is not good enough for all of you.  (PLEASE SEE MY MENU ITEMS TO VIEW JESSE'S LETTER, THE ACTUAL GRAPHOLOGIST REPORT AND AN INTERVIEW WITH THE GRAPHOLOGIST IN WHICH YOU WILL HEAR HER STATE UNEQUIVOCABLY THAT JESSE IS ELVIS PRESLEY.)
 
It is also odd that Eliza's DNA results were good enough for the judge in Memphis to allow Vernon Presley's estate to be reopened.  And yes, it definitely was reopened.  I followed the case on a daily basis.  Did any of you know that Lisa Marie and Sandy Miller (attempted) were both contacted through the court?  But all of this is not good enough for all of you.
 
It is also odd that we have a photo with the identical facial bone structure as Elvis and a photo of Elvis' grandson with Lisa Marie and Michael Jackson who is the very same little boy as the one sitting on Jesse's lap. But, again that too is not good enough for all of you. 
 
Jesse wrote to me when he sent me the photo that it was "after all of my plastic surgery".  Do all of you think that Elvis would not have done something to make himself unrecognizable after he went to all of the trouble to escape from the public eye? Duh!!!  Also, in his October,1988 phone call to Gail Brewer-Giorgio, he said to her "You wouldn't recognize me now.  If you looked me right in the eye, you would not recognize me."  By the way, Elvis' cousin and long time best friend, Gene Smith phoned Gail on Palm Sunday following Elvis' phone call to Gail.  Gail was later told by Gene that "YES!", it was Elvis who phoned her in October, 1988.  Gene later went to the filming of the 1st Bill Bixby show and made his filmed statement that he did not believe it was Elvis in the coffin...describing the differences which he saw.  This happened after Elvis told Gail that he would "send her some ammunition".  I feel sure that Gene was part of the "ammunition". 
 
I have added a page dedicated to Gene's statements and to his book which has some intriguing information at the end. (Please see my menu list at left)
 
In that phone call, he told Gail that she was doing a good job, that he had seen her on the shows, and that he hoped that people would treat her kindly.  His words, spoken to Gail, and which I heard on Gail's tape of his phone call (when my husband and I visited Gail in her home in January of 1990) were the driving force behind my strong support of Gail.  This was also what impelled me to publish my own newsletter (continuing my support of Gail).  He stated to Gail that he would be coming out and that when the dust settled she and people like her would have the last laugh. He indicated that he had been disappointed before when he wanted to come out.  This is probably a reference to some of the "sounds-like Elvis" songs of the late '70's early '80's.  Also, that may help explain the January 1980 issue of Country Music Magazine's Elvis Special Collector's Edition in which the un-sponsored page of Jesse's Comin' appears.  Note:  I have a page set up (complete with copies of the pages for you to see) explaining more about the Jesse's Comin' magazine pages.  Please access this page from my menu list at left.
 
However, Jesse now wants to just live the very quiet life of a normal man who had a famous brother.
 
Many years later, he spoke these words to me "I don't want that woman to make any more money off of me."  I did not question him about why he no longer supported Gail. I never told Gail that I had become acquianted with Elvis.  Gail was always very nice to me and I certainly was not "kicked out" of her group.  It was always my intention to not tell anyone that I knew Elvis. But, my cover was blown when Dr. Hinton decided to put his name and face on the book.  Jesse had requested and all of those in our tiny group had agreed to go by
pseudonyms.  People who had subscribed to my newsletter recalled seeing that Dr. Hinton had contributed notes to my publication and a few people immediately recognized that I was "Shuma".  That was when my problems began.
 
Also, do you think that, in an effort to be totally obscure that he would not travel in an aged vehicle and appear unwealthy by using an old lawnmower, etc.  Remember how Elvis used to ride Lisa Marie on the golf carts?  Well, don't you think he might very well want to take his grandson for a ride in the yard on some sort of vehicle...the very first time they met? The photo was made in 1994 when Benjamin was about 2 years old.  Benjamin was born in Oct. of 1992.  I know this because Jesse wrote me a letter in 1992 (soon after Benjamin was born) telling me all about how Benjamin's name was chosen and the part he played in the naming...has to do with numerology...things that no one but Elvis would know.  The formula which he gave me for the naming of Benjamin holds true in Riley's name as well.
He has never mentioned Riley to me at all, but after he explained the suggestion he gave for Benjamin's name, and the numerology behind it, I looked at Riley's name...sure enough the same numerology guidelines also appear in her name.
 
I now fully understand that the people on The Truth About Elvis Comments Board care not one whit about the truth...so those few of us who do KNOW the truth will waste no more of our time on Adam's message board.  You may continue to fight among yourselves...being unchallenged by us who try to share the wonderful truth that Elvis is alive, that he is Jesse..... and we do keep him aware of things going on.
 
There are none so blind as he who will not see.

 

  New area of my site

   6-11-2009

My response to nonsense on other boards

 

 

 

I have recently added new pages to my menu.  I hope you will visit these new articles.

 

  

 Revised on Thursday 6-4-2009

I wish to add the following updated information regarding some negative material about EIN which I used on my orginal Mission Statement: It should be noted that EIN did not originate the lies which were published about me on their web site.  Mr. Monroe was the person making the false statements.  Therefore, it is Mr. Monroe who is to be held accountable for spreading falsehoods about me all over the Internet. Mr. Monroe currently continues to post his trash about me on other web sites.  As proven in the photo which was displayed earlier on this site, Mr. Monroe has no respect for himself nor others...not even Elvis himself.

  Revised on Monday 6-1-09

Nigel @ EIN  and I have corresponded and things don't seem as bad as they were when I originally set up my web site.  Over the weekend Nigel published an interview with Eliza Presley which you can read on his site now.  This is a very good interview on both Nigel's and Eliza's part.  I hope everyone will visit EIN  and read Eliza's interview.  Here is the link: 

 
Also here is the link to Eliza Presley's MySpace:  http://www.myspace.com/elizaalicepresley

UPDATE SUNDAY MAY 24, 2009

I have added additional pages to my web site which include documents and YouTube videos which substantiate the facts which I have stated above.

The reason that this site and my YouTube videos do not allow for comments nor discussions of any type is because every word stated on this web site is the absolute truth....therefore, there is no room whatsoever for questioning.

This site will remain a "read only" web site.

Jesse, himself, has given me permission to use my real name to defend myself.

Linda Hood Sigmon My Website | lindahoodsigmoncom