SEO

July 28, 2009

CRAZY ELVIS FREAKS MJ AND FANS CAN LOOK FORWARD TO IN YEARS TO COME| lindahoodsigmoncom

This page is devoted to Eliza A. Presley

I know visitors will enjoy the material featured on this page and the links to which you will be referred.

Eliza and I had not had any contact with each other until several months ago when we were attacked jointly by a person who lumped us together as part of a "crew".   This person accused us of unethical and dishonest behavior concerning Elvis/Jesse.  Her accusations were very unfair and misrepresentative of our association with Elvis/Jesse.

In fact, we did not  even know of each other's existence until last year.  I first heard of her last summer from a mutual friend.  I was so happy for Jesse to have a new family member...a sister!  Because I never question Jesse about anything of a private family nature,  I did not even mention that I knew about Eliza to Jesse.  I always feel that Jesse will tell me that which he wants me to know. 

I have enjoyed becoming acquainted with Eliza.  If you take time to read and review her information with an open mind, you will be in for a very interesting and intriguing experience.  Her life has not been an easy one and she has had many hurdles and obstacles to overcome.  She is a brave lady.

The first item below is a letter from Eliza:

Hi Everyone,

Wow, not sure where to begin here! 
Someone above was so correct that we are all condemned if we don't tell or post all that we know about the man the world & history knows as Elvis A. Presley.

I say that because neither of us think of him as Elvis any longer. In Linda's case he's Jesse, her dear & close friend. To me, it's Jes & he's my brother.

For all the people that don't understand why he's now known by our brother's name that was stillborn, Jessie? (Yes, intentionally misspelled as "Jesse.") Since Jessie was my brother as well? He was Elvis' twin, and I'm sure an empty spot in his soul to this day. I'll put it simply 'I get it' of why he did so. It was to honor the life lost & that changed his so indelibly.

For anyone wondering (and for those that have accused), no, Linda is not the 'go-between' person that I use to contact my brother. She never has been. It's impossible anyway since she and I have only been in contact for maybe 2 months now. We were brought together to defend ourselves from a particularly vicious attack back then. She and I go thru the same person to reach Jes. No, it isn't any of the other names mentioned in attacks against us both. Like I've told Linda, I'm amazed that she's weathered everything that's happened in the last 7 or so yrs. I'm not sure if I'll still be sane from all of this in another 6 yrs to be honest. This last year has shown me the best & worst of people.

Linda is also being honest when she says that she's not selling any of the books penned by Hinton via Jesse back in 2001. The book is out of circulation, it has been for a long time. As I explained in my interview w/Nigel @ EIN, I have what are probably the last (new) copies of the book in existence. They were donated to me back in January to raise funds to help defray my considerable legal costs.

I know it would be so much easier if I could just post the DNA test results that I outlined in the same interview for the entire world to see. It would instantly end all of the speculation, attacks, lies and everyone that is a fan & dearly loves my brother would no longer doubt that yes, he is indeed alive & yes, he is indeed my brother. Vernon Presley was our dad. Like it or not for Jesse? I'm probably a pain in the butt to him, in that, our dad isn't here for me to meet, get to know, etc, Jesse is. Therefore, my questions to him have been endless I'm sure. I'm just so thankful when I found out that Elvis was not my father, but my brother - that he had not really passed away in 1977 and I've had the unbelievable chance of getting to know him for the last 15 months or so. No, not as Elvis either - just Jes.
However, I simply cannot. I cannot, nor will I compromise myself, my legal case and most of all my brother ..

I need to address another issue. No, I'm not going to go into detail here, but I feel I must add this information. Linda is telling the truth re: all that she's posted on this site. Absolutely, unequivocally & without a shadow of a doubt. I only wish that I could have spoken w/Linda much sooner. I say this because I was lied to re: Jesse and the fact that he'd never intended to 'come out' back in 2002. Unfortunately, those that propagated that lie did so for their own selfish purposes. With the quiet grace that is his own - Jesse in effect took the blame for this. The past 7 yrs running. It's simply unforgivable as far as I'm concerned.

Had Jes not did what he did back in 1977, he'd really have died, probably within maybe a year or so. I don't pretend to have all the answers re: the how or why of August 16, 1977 or the (almost) 32 yrs hence. Being my brother tho? I do understand a great deal about him. It's why I've not had to question a great many things, I just 'get it'.

Jes wants to live in peace and have a normal life. As normal as a human being can have, while still looking over their shoulder. It's been told to me by more than one person that Elvis had 42 yrs on this earth. Jesse has now had (almost) 32. If he lives until age 84, then both of my brothers will have lived an equal life. Again, I 'get it.' I hope & pray that everyone reading my words do as well - for his sake - not your own ..

I invite you to read my interview w/Nigel @ EIN:

http://www.elvisinfonet.com/interview_elizapresley1.htm

It'll give you a better idea about myself and how I ended up here. At least I hope it shall.

Last but not least. I want to thank Linda for her friendship and continued support in my efforts. It's greatly appreciated. I feel responsible for this site, in that had I not appeared last year, gone to court, etc, I doubt she'd have been brought back into the middle of all of this controversy. I'm glad she did tho, her side of things did need to be told. In fact, it's past that time as far as I'm concerned. Linda knows I'm a little more outspoken than she is tho, lol.

I can assure you that no one close to Jesse will ever divulge anything we shouldn't. Nor will we do anything to intentionally hurt him. If that means questions cannot be answered, information not shared - so be it. As far as my brother is concerned, I'll always 'get it.'

Much love,
Eliza A. Presley

15 July 2009

*****************************************************************************************************

The following are notes to Eliza from Jesse in which you will see that he addresses her as "My sister, Eliza..."  As you will see Jesse's signature is the same handwriting as Elvis's pre 1977.  As shown in my earlier pages devoted to the graphologist's report, Jesse and Elvis are one and the same.  (Please see the first three pages in my menu.)

Thanks to Eliza for her permission to share these with you:

The following items are a gift and an autograph which Jesse recently sent to Deb who is Eliza's birth cousin:

  Please note the unmistakable handwriting of Elvis.

The following are two excerpts from the records of the Probate Court of Shelby County, TN listing some of the actions taken during the time in which the estate of Vernon Presley was open last year following Eliza's petition:

 Probate Court

Clerk Home

PROBATE CASE INFORMATION

New Search General Information Events Service Bonds Claims Related Cases

Individuals Case Fees

 

Case Events

View orders entered after 01/01/2005

Notice: To view orders prior to 1/1/05, go to each order below and click on the View Document link.

Case number D 0005830

Case type 005 PET APPNT ADMIN CTA

Case name PRESLEY, VERNON E

Balance due 0.00

 

Event Date Event Description Return Status Book Type / Number

Name Associated To Event Comments Beginning / Ending Page

11-24-2008 JOINDER

COMMENTS

10-30-2008 MOTIONS

COMMENTS

10-29-2008 WAIVER BOND

 

10-29-2008 ORDER GRANT PETITION ADMINISTRATOR

 

10-10-2008 30 DAY SUMMONS(NO CLERK FEE) FOUND

PRESLEY-LOCKWOOD , LISA MARIE

10-08-2008 30 DAY SUMMONS(NO CLERK FEE) NOT TO BE FOUND

MILLER, SANDRA

10-08-2008 RESPONSE

COMMENTS

09-23-2008 PETITION TO APPOINT ADMINISTRATOR C

****************************************************************************************************************

Please visit the following links for more information about Eliza:

Nigel at Elvis Information Network published an interview with Eliza Presley which you can read on his site now.  This is a very good interview on both Nigel's and Eliza's part.  I hope everyone will visit EIN  and read Eliza's interview.  Here is the link: 

Click here: Welcome to the Elvis Information Network...for the best news, reviews, interviews; articles about the King of Rock

 
Also here is the link to Eliza Presley's MySpace:  http://www.myspace.com/elizaalicepresley
Linda Hood Sigmon My Website | lindahoodsigmoncom