SEO

June 12, 2009

Lady Liberty having a wash [this is the last one: i just got jealous of a cuisinart]

Here is lady Liberty and I having some fun time together in the bathroom.

I ask you to be open minded when viewing the video and reading this text.
I am a 24 year old who is Objectum Sexual (OS)
In a nutshell - I love objects (the Statue of Liberty and the American Flag) I sense their thoughts and feelings and I can feel their energy- I also believe that they can feel mine. Through this -we can communicate to eachother

OS was recently introduced to the British public this year by a number of news articles, a documentary and other forms of media attention.

Most of this introduction was sadly though - from the perspective of non OS people - and they edited out alot of the content and picked out what they thought the public would be most interested in - without giving much thought to the people involved and how those actions would affect their lives.

However some good did come out of the media attention in that a few individuals including me - found what they had been looking for for years- other people who share an unbreakable bond with objects.

Unlike alot of OS individuals that I know of - I have a human boyfriend as well as my objects to love.

OS people do not choose to be OS. For me it developed from an early age and a number of events in my life could have contributed to it- but I have always been able to communicate with objects. Alot of the way I communicate to them is through touch and the passing of energy- rather than vocally - though like seen in this video - there is a small element of vocal communication involved.

I hope I might have given you an insight to Objectum Sexuality - and myself and I hope you enjoyed watching the video.
Libby is very clean now and she enjoyed her bath!

statue of liberty objectophile object objectum sexual aspergers syndrome aspie