SEO

June 28, 2009

Billy Mays Last Tweets! (realBillyMays) on Twitter

  1. Just had a close call landing in Tampa. The tires blew out upon landing. Stuck in the plane on the runway. You can always count on US Air.
  2. Getting ready to fly back to Tampa from Philly. Monday is the big day (HIP REPLACEMENT NO.3) Keep you posted.
  3. Just got done shootong a new product with my production company 4 Blind Mice.
  4. Just finished up a brand new oxi-clean show in Jersey. On my way to Princeton to meet with Arm and Hammer and then to Philly and then hi ...
  5. Just got done with the Tonight Show. Had a great time. The episode airs tonight
  6. Just got to Conan's studio. About to go to the pre-pro meeting.
  7. Happy Fathers day. Just relaxing with my wife and daughter in Boca. One more show tomorrow and then Conan on Tuesday.
  8. I am attempting my most dangerous demo to date. I am about to repair a scuba divers puntured air hose and bring him safely back from the ...
  9. Today is the Big Mighty Brand Shoot. Keep you posted.
  10. One commercial down two to go. Tomorrow is the big one the brand new Mighty Product and this one will be the Mightiest of them all I gua ...
  11. Was just on the .MJ Morning Show live with my son and brother inlaw Dan promoting Pitchmen
  12. On my way to Boca Raton to shoot 3 commercials back to back and then straight to LA to do the The Conan Show the 23rd
  13. On my way back home to Tampa The NYC people are the greatest.
  14. The Big Apple BBQ was a great time oxiclean was a hit one more day to go then back to tampa.
  15. In the Big Apple working on a book deal
  16. Back in Tampa. I hope you'll all watch Pitchmen tonight at 10pm Eastern time. A couple of big announcements coming soon.
  17. On my way to greenville south carolina
  18. Big Kaboom shoot today.
  19. Getting rained out
Billy Mays (realBillyMays) on Twitter