SEO

December 21, 2008

[::] in Conjunction with YOUTUBE PRESENT: 'THE SEVEN FREAKIEST YOUTUBE CHANNEL-DAYS BEFORE CHRISTMAS' [DAY #4] 'thedailyenglishshow': ESL


#869 The Wizard Of Oz -
I Haven't Got A Brain

#776 In The Ghetto, Elvis, Tree Dies In NZ, Fish Joke


#713 I Am An Anarchist,
I Dreamt I Was A Muffler



#626
Pulp Fiction
WARNING:
EXPLICIT LANGUAGE
(just a little)


#643 Rehab by
Amy Winehouse, Angry Old Man Throws Table



http://www.thedailyenglishshow.com/

"I would like to 'thank' Sarah, the homely host of 'The Daily English Show' for many happy moments spent watching her educational daily english show.

I like to think that having graduated with a degree in english, that i have a grasp on the english language; however, i am now thoroughly convinced that if push came to shove, and Sarah and I were sharing a martini in a cocktail lounge , i would be struck down with a form of glossolalia which would render any conversation between us useless.

at that point, i would hope that Sarah might take me under her wing and help me relearn my mother tongue.

I would also like to take this opportunity to remind Sarah, that if she were ever to find herself in need of 'thanking' in Norwegian, i would almost certainly drop whatever it was that i might be doing on the other side of the world, so that i might 'thank' her properly in Norwegian.

As a southern man, i was raised to be very polite, and my 'thanks' in Norwegian would, i'm sure, be unparralelled in her experience or mine. I am completely at her disposal, and i leave this offer of unconditional 'thankfulness' open and on the table for her and at her discretion, to use as she may see fit; and having said this, should she possibly want no 'thanks' in return, i would not be even slightly offended.

It would simply be a pleasure for me to 'thank' her in Norwegian, as i believe, only knowing her from her videocast, she might deserve to be 'thanked;' and possibly never having been thanked to such a degree in the past, or at least recently, in Japan, i believe that she might 'thank' me twofold for such a sincere and demonstrative 'thanking' which anyone was ever 'thanked'.

m.