SEO

April 6, 2011

I have 10-1/2 in of Hard Cock as big as your arm and I have stretched hundreds of ass holes and cunts...Classic American Graffiti

Allen Walker Read

CLASSIC  AMERICAN   GRAFFITI


EXCERPTS

Derivative: ass hole. A glossary of about 1400 (MS Harl. 1002) has the entry "podex, arce-hoole", as printed in Thomas Wright, A Volume of Vocabularies (1857), p. 183.

I have 10-1/2 in of Hard Cock as big as your arm and I have stretched hundreds of ass holes and cunts...
(Fresno, California, July 7, 1928)

If I had a girl and she was mine
I'de paint her ass with iodine
And on her belly I'de put a sign
Keep off the grass the hole is mine

(Yosemite National Park, California, July 11, 1928)

When you want to shit in ease
place your elbows on your knees
Put your hands against your chin
Let a fart and then begin
(Bryce Canyon National Monument, August 20, 1928)

I have 10-1/2 in of Hard Cock as big as your arm and I have stretched hundreds of ass holes and cunts...