SEO

September 7, 2010

(video 12) YouWeirdTube Most Viewed

Objectum-Sexuality Eiffel Tyra

Oct 18, 2009

http://whatgetsmehot.blogspot.com

You gotta love my girlfriend, Erika Eiffel, but what's UP WITH THE AUTOMATIC

YOUTUBE CAPTIONATOR? IT'S TOTALLY OBSESSED WITH OBAMA!

TRANSCRIPT

You be married to the Eiffel tower? He would propose to the Eiffel tower? Life actually. It/she proposed to me. I know about that accent on there with some friends. I plan on photograph her with their lights on. A slight try to defuse the pictures. And all of a sudden I don't care what the lights went out, house, okay? Well let's work for it for nothing in my little son there's a slight and that's...she just can't live in areas like all these...lights as a classless courageous-and this display, and I think, "We only, after the fact, and learned well." I still do that. and it was just like this really special thing, don't they-are the house-what the purpose was that all? I know is in my heart. I really felt that...you know, she was crying out. Here's this beautiful Taiwan parent and she's surrounded by all these people in one of with each other, and a look at her because she's so beautiful, but they don't see anything beyond Serbia, like. I would like supermodel people. With the supermodels, the city ask the gorgeous exterior, but today actually...think about Mendeleev's landslide and mules. A human being, US troops, the human being? To me the Eiffel tower commission really resonates today, and so my folks, Howard, you can call a car...I do, and so on, because the King was slain which restricts men to-to...this if... I use the word it...economy including enemies, the objects, and if so, what's a hand, no-no, it's the sense that, sir, you know an object. This is the ground, in an apparent snub, intelligence, and my language, the Conan, you noticed that two of its life...Yeah, okay, so, would you consider some be a lesbian affair, Jack? I don't feel like actually on the attack, and said to me, "I'm not on six of them. The mail presence, and again, it's not like you can lift up the light on the Eiffel tower and check to see what you know...percent.

Po recommended