SEO

October 24, 2009

DAVID BOWIE'S HALLOWEEN TEETH - ARTIST CREATES DENTURES OF DAVID BOWIE’S OLD TEETH - The New Yorker



DAVID BOWIE'S HALLOWEEN TEETH - ARTIST CREATES DENTURES OF DAVID BOWIE’S OLD TEETH - The New Yorker


David Bowie was a man of many looks, but it’s very clear that his dental transformation went down sometime during his iconic run in the spotlight. Just peep the photographic proof.

ARTIST CREATES DENTURES OF DAVID BOWIE’S OLD TEETH

Well someone had to do it, right?

Painter and sculptor Jessine Hein has created dentures of David Bowie’s old teeth because why not? They’re made of denture acrylics, plaster and acrylic paint. Personally, I liked Bowie’s natural, crooked teeth vs. the porcelain, Chicklet-esque veneers he has now. They gave him character, IMO. Once he got his teeth fixed, he started showing up on shows like Live! with Regis and Kathie Lee. I blamed the veneers then and I still hold them responsible! So far the denture sculpture is not for sale, but you never know…



Dental Innovation David Bowie Dental Surgical David Bowie David Bowie Surgical Tools

LOVeD his "ugly" teeth...what was so bad about them?? I adore endearingly imperfect teeth. Take "fangs" for example... (for those of you that aren't accustomed to reading forum comments, just pretend it's a play.  i've spellchecked the user names to protect the ridiculous.)



LOVeD his "ugly" teeth...what was so bad about them? I adore endearingly imperfect teeth.
Take George Harrison's original "fangs," for example.
Ah, well...

Provoke: agree with the both of you.
He loved his fangs...everybody did really, but Bowie's stupid perfectionism ruined it.
His teeth were falling out, people.
He is almost 60 and British!
Okay, that was a shot, but he lived much of his life on the road.
No way he took care of them.
He liked whitewash fangs.
He didn't like the yellow fungus, but he loved his white teeth.

All the pictures they had of him made me laugh!
They weren't the most flattering, but hes rich and British.
You definitely have to cash in on a dental plan.
Yeah this was an interesting video.
I also preferred his old fangs.
I remember him being quoted as saying he would wake up with the pillow bloodied from his sharp teeth gnashing his mouth on the inside.
Hallelujah!
So he IS a vampire... ! No wonder he "never outsold OJ".
Provoker: this is fucking insane mean.
I can understand ufology, but this is just silly = girlish. * consenting*.
Rushdie: taking over the world!

Vote: The Man Who Knows How to Wear His Pants!
Greybeard: teeth are the sex, don't you know anything, Bowie?!
GASH: Men...
Dagos: Ahoy, I long for the days when substance overruled style.
Today's pop-tarts can't hold a candle to yesterday's legend's teeth.
Trinidad: he was tore to need to care about his teeth.
I seem to remember him saying somewhere that he had them fixed because they were rotting out of his head, not because he was worried about how they looked: poof.
To all with gum bleeding.
I can kill you!
I can cause clots, stroke, heart and liver disease!
Just ask your doc!
Take care of your temples. hoodwink: I can't believe I watched this!
Yikes!
Twas hilarious!
Thanks for posting.
I loved his fangs too, but lord it's funny to listen to people analyzing them.
I like his teeth ... that part of what makes his smile so sexy.
Schizoid: think we all learned a lot.
They're playing Suede's "She's in Fashion" Bowie "less than perfect"???
Bowie IS perfect!
Egocentric LAMP: Wow, so the Brits take their stars too seriously, too.
Unloved: guess they had nothing else to do but a documentary on David Bowie's teeth.


Ground: I don't like his new noshers.
Latrine: whoever made this document had far too much time on their hands.
Sexologist: really like his teeth before he got them fixed.
Its more 'him'.
Lookalike: his crooked chompers too!
When he first got the crowns it was like EEK!
Chic teeth! cutlets: blinded by the glare, but now they look more worn in and natural.
Oh my God.
I m turning into those teeth.
Refinery: Would have loved him with or without the glamorous teeth.
His smile was always gorgeous in my opinion!
Burbank: you liked his crooked teeth.
I loved the one between his insides (if it makes him feel better then he had to do it).

David Bowie was wondering if his new choppers affected his music as of late.
I did read about his new teeth in a biography.
The surgeon has a point about ensuring the teeth must line up in order not to affect his singing.
Chinks: Surely this is a joke!
It's so stupidly pointless!
LOLA Medellin: Yore the joke sweetheart - that was gently interesting and informative.
Twixt Chinooks: And you're obviously a bitch.
There's no need to be mean.
Smear analgesics: Hot, Crooked Teeth Or Not.
HOTTEST MAN EVER.
Elegiacal: he is the most gorgeous man ever! workout his teeth.
Anonymity: wanna see one about his ever changing hair..
Ha ha: will second that.
DOA: effing teeth.
The man has an amazing head of hair.
My favorite period would be circa Man Who Fell to Earth, that red slicked back look was extremely tops.
I prefer old teeth - cleaned up though.
The new ones have changed his face, made the area between his nose and top lip longer...


Calamine: He's English.
What do you expect?
Drollery: look like a row of bombed houses, but now they're straight and whitey.
Shouldn't seafood.
Teeth do tend to look better in ones mouth than say...the nose or ear.
If he had no teeth that may affect his singing voice..my god..who cares!
Having said that, I think a lot of these 'celebrity analysts' could do with having their teeth knocked out!
Schlepped groupie: loved his snuggles teeth...they were sexy.
They look weird now...
Ringside: weird that they looked so much at his teeth.
Hes so hot!
Lode name: Who gives a shit about his teeth?
As long as he sings like a god?
Is this envy or what?
This maybe is the most needless video lifelong.
Cheesiness: Where is the documentary about Buckteeth?
I need something else to throw popcorn at!
Dustsheet: Hilarious.
Alderamin: Is amazing, and his teeth are equally amazing.
How many people were getting braces in the 50's That's when he would have Rotten-ed them.
Gunfight: Wow, I was thinking the EXACT same thing!
Broken Habit: Teeth back in the day was too busy writing the most amazing songs.
Bad teeth help you produce great music.
I think hip hop stars should start chewing on rocks and ass just 2 spite myself.
Okay, I have to admit that using "Changes" at the end was class.
Anonymous whore: Poor Davey, had some major stereotypical British teeth, child.
Teeth? ...You wanna go to Japan?
Teeth, hell.
Man, especially the women.
Indistinct Blower: Teeth or no teeth, I love him anyway!
It's his spirit and soul that only counts and that shines through and that's enough for me....Beauty is within.
Aruba: I don't like his new toothy grin.
Looks like he's got a mouthful of Chiclets.
We: Give me those snugly English teeth anyway.
ClassicCosmogony: Hungry orthodontist (or whoever put this worthless video together) is totally missing the bigger picture.
I rather see everyone in the world with snuggle teeth (or big noses or lumpy foreheads) if it meant the return of meaningful art.
Fictionalizing Jesus: I can't stop laughing at this.
It's ridiculous how vain the media is.
They even included his marriage as a reason to fix his teeth.
I mean.
Hellman: who want a nice smile. keep rocking 'DAVID'.
Gotta break balls: Dude has fangs. um, OK.
Dude's chompers entrap ya.
Gotta laugh.
Makes me wonder, David.
Bad Art and Antlers: This is so ridiculous that I love it.
But I agree, old Bowie teeth looked more jiggly so this is selling me that the whole girl image was the Ziggy era?
I me: Bastard fangs are sexy!
Skull: Lets dance teeth fab.
I thought those were bloody brilliant - who cares.
ALily: Is he drunk!
Immaculate Metaphors: Is hilarious.
Flossing: I need help?
Obviously: So does the lot of Flannel fangs.
Leapfrogging Hanoi: Right?
I loved them better.
XXgoblin: Damn.
XXIncognito: Make it through the whole video.
It's just too laughable.
He got his teeth fixed, no big deal.
As long as he doesn't continue and have his eyes, his nose, his ears, etc..., etc..., etc... changed, it seems a reasonable enough thing to have done.
Is there some suggestion here that he should not have done it just because he is a celebrity?
I mean eventually, the damage would have progressed, and become both more unsightly and unhealthy.
Attach Jesus: What channel was that on the "Dentist Chemo Cuckold Teeth Character" CHANNEL?
Can people find nothing better to make about bowie?
Is so much more than teeth?
Uncoiled teeth were odd.
That is cool.
His new teeth are good teeth.
Really doesn't matter.
Mr MAYO: This is the lamest thing I think I have ever seen.
Ha, who gives a shit about some one's teeth?
And come on, the annoying dude with the white board that just kept blabbering on.
Just XS: Ahoy, Love Bowie though.
Legend Zoroastrian: This has to be the stupidest thing I have ever seen.
Yet, I couldn't help but laugh.
I can't believe somebody put this much time into David Bowie's changing teeth.
He's so much more than teeth.
What's next the evolution of Michael Jackson's nose?
(PREDICTED!!! ed.)
I agree with FDR.
Lil Grendel: Ch ch ch changes.
Laughed.
Soggy: Had the same problem - I had too many curly-wily chocolate bars...
Hebe Viaduct: He shouldn't have got them fixed - He was so hot with them crooked and in Labyrinth?
Heehawstillbirth: Them fixed tho!
Ejaculated: Even noticed his teeth.
How banal people can be.
Kibble Dude: He's fucking David bowie, Who the hell cares about his teeth.
Whoever put this "documentary" together definitely wasted their time.
Mustache: Glad everyone in the comments realize this.
Tuneups: Just think if Freddy mercury had of availed himself of this opportunity.
He would have been, as he said, "The most beautiful man in rock and roll".
Mincemeat Furrow: My sister and I wondered!
Whatever his deal is, my whole family and most of my friends love him and wish him and the kids all the best in the world!!!!
Nonhuman: Can not imagine what kind of show people can remember to do...this is a bit sic.
Peculates: Fucking superficial brats...Care about teeth due to insecurity brought on by lack of brushing.
Smacked: Love teeth!
Whats wrong with his teeth?
Jameson: Wow!
That was weird!
Really Broadloom: This rocks.
Sinusoid: I liked his teeth the way they were....
(But yellow aint cool!)
His teeth made him SEXIER!
POP Holocaust: A quirk I totally lounged!
So glad he stopped smoking, though.
Solon: Fuck that.
I love slightly crooked teeth.
Melantha: David Bowie's teeth are sexy as hell, just like everything else about him.
David Bowie is the most beautiful man on the planet, bar none. bowel: DON`T BE SO FUCKING FACILE!
Stick to commenting on Paris Hilton`s new handbag.
Fuck`Stamina: Teethmarks Fuck about his teeth - He is unique and looks sexy with his original teeth - Christy: Sake they're not that bad!
LOVeD :its "ugly".. what the??
I adore endearingly imperfect cogs-re this way bad.
Take George Harrison's original "canines," for example.
Ah, good.
Thanks for sharing. ~ Provoker: With both of you loved its canines...
Everyone real - but ruined perfectionism of Bowie cogs.
Hamhung: Was bursting out people.
He is almost 60!
All pictures they has of him on here made me laughs!
They were flatter to burn future realm and not British Orwell.

yes, were an interesting video.
I preferred also am old canines.
I remind that such he with the pillow bloodied of its sharp thrashing its mouth would awake!

Thus he IS vampire... !?
For the supply of fuck.
Stamina fuck: Concerning the importance of look sexy with its origins are they not those bad.

 .@DavidBowieReal @bowiebookpod @zofdavidbowie. @DavidBowieReal @bowiesongs @bowiebookpod @bowieww @dark_shark @Tonuspomus @MickRonson @TheRealMickRock @bobgruen01 @reevesgabrels

@kansai_yamamoto  @sea_of_shoes

https://visualguidanceltd.blogspot.com/2019/01/david-bowie-cracked-actor-55-mins.html