SEO

September 30, 2009

How do I report someone threatening to rape my daughter - YouTube Help

How do I report someone threatening to rape my daughter Report abuse

danandlianne
Level 1
1:06 PM
Abusive messages on my profile about a video. And several really abusive messages left

All replies

rewboss
Top Contributor
1:11 PM
In 99.99% of all cases, they're just trying to shock and disgust you: you need to block them from your channel and delete their posts. If they are persistent, use the so called "friend lock": set everything (channel profile, individual videos, private messages) to accept only messages from people on your friends list.

If you have good reason to believe you or your daughter are in actual danger, you need to contact the police.
Did you find this answer helpful?
Yes
No
Report abuse
How do I report someone threatening to rape my daughter - YouTube Help