SEO

November 26, 2008

DOLLY PARTON: I'LL OILWELLS LOVE YOU + 3 (JOLENE, JOLENE, JOLEEEEENE!)


I'LL OILWELLS LOVE YOU

This song is called "I'll Oilwells Love You." It is written by Dolly and is from the 1968 RCA album "Just Because I'm A Woman." It was her first solo release for RCA and can be seen in Porter's hand as he introduces her.
nope it is from rca but her uncle bill owens wrote the song for her he asid so i met him in dollywood
I don't really care what you or he said the song is credited to her and Uncle Bill so technically I was right and you were too. This is listed as such on the album and on her official website [which is located under the music section where you can click on the photo of the album then get the song lyrics and songwriters' names for every song in case you want to look]. She also mentioned that she wrote the song on the Kenny & Dolly HBO special "Real Love" in 1985.