SEO

July 12, 2018

Elvis: Dr. Nick First Trial includes Jerry Lee Lewis overprescription (1981) Stanley Booth mentions 'The King Is Dead! Hang the Doctor!'




My piece about my friend and physician, Dr Nick will be in my new book, Red Hot & Blue.

It's called 'The King Is Dead! Hang the Doctor!'

Nick was a martyr, an innocent man whose life was ruined.
Doug Meet
Doug Meet i finally came around. i've read that essay, and think it's one of your best.
i had a doc get me off of opiates by putting his license on the line and writing an illegal script for dolophine, and like you (when you told me that he helped you), i totally understand your fealty, and respect your loyalty.
Elvis was his own worst nightmare - disease or unease. it's very rarely the doctor's fault.
No automatic alt text available.



· Reply · 1m