SEO

June 22, 2013

Faggot Dog

About

What started as a copy-pasta that was cross-posted on several forums eventually evolved into a macro image. The copy-pasta goes as follows-


Origin

My Faggot Dog was first posted on July 19th, 2011 on GotGames.com.au. The user Wankee posted his dilemma of
Every fucking day. Every single fucking day when i come home this little faggot just sits there and gives me this stupid look on his face.

What should i do about him? Ideas?

It was then re-posted the same day on Insidethehype.com, where users made several shops of the image. The version posted on Inside the Hype became the official copypasta that would accompany the image.

Spread

After its initial appearance, My Faggot Dog was copypastaed into several different forums.[3][4][5] This Faggot Dog’s first appearance on Reddit was in a post called “WHY U LOOK AT ME LIKE THAT?” posted on r/TrollingAnimals September 7th, 2011.[1] It was then re-posted onto Reddit several times. The image became popular Tumblr[2] and appeared in many macros and Photoshopped images.

Search Interest

External References

[2]Tumblr – Faggot Dog
[3]16bit Walrus – My Faggot Dog
[4]Team Liquid – Picture of your pets
[5]MMO Champion – My faggot doing
[6]Sternfannetwork.com – My faggot dog
[7]n-sb.org – My faggot dog
[8]Inside the Hoops – My faggot dog
[9]4chan /g/ – My faggot dog