SEO

June 18, 2012

Marko Kalfa (Nolan Thomas) Yo Little Brother (evils of drugs)

Marko Kalfa (Nolan Thomas) Yo Little Brother (evils of drugs)

Marko Kalfa appears in this 1984 video, but the lead vocals on this song are actually by Elán Lanier. Marko sang ALL the tracks on the Nolan Thomas album EXCEPT this title track. To hear Elan's 1989 single "Press Your Body" [[posterous-content:pid___1]]

 

[[posterous-content:pid___0]]

Top Comments

  • I havent heard this Jam since I was like in my early Teens, I'm 46 years old now and when I hear this Jam it brings me back to the time of my life when I thought that I was growne and knew everything, come to find out that I aint know shit and I still dont know shit but I can look back now on a time when i really didnt know shit!!! LOL!!1

  • HOT TRACKS & RED ALERT USE TO PLAY THIS JAM!!

visit http://www.discogs.com/mp3/Elan-Press-Your-Body/1389153
"Once Around The Block" by Mark Kalfa

To see what Marko Kalfa is up to today visit
http://www.markokalfa.com/
To see what Elan Lanier is up to today visit
http://www.youtube.com/user/UnionNVisionN
"Obsession" video by Elan can be seen here


  • I was 10 years old when this came out. remind me of my brother, missing him so much.

  • 2:51 I wish all movie fight scenes were like this

  • the mooveez

  • They spelled movie wrong.

  • I remember him from high school personally

  • And this was right before Madonna broke out ... hadn't seen the video since until last week.

  • His name is Joel

  • I dug this song but never truly believed the guy in the video sang the song. I did appreciate how unusual he looked. Another person who I believe never got figured out as a fake singer was Rick "Never Gonna Give You Up" -Astley.

  • Ahhh memories! :D Thanx to whom-ever posted this :D, MMMWAH!!!! :D

  Play all

Marko Kalfa (Nolan Thomas) Yo Little Brother (evils of drugs) Marko Kalfa appears in this 1984 video, but the lead vocals on this song are actually by Elán Lanier. Marko sang ALL the tracks on the Nolan Thomas album EXCEPT this title track. To hear Elan's 1989 single "Press Your Body"   Top Comments ... » See Ya at » What Gets Me Hot