Here is another of my lists.
The hotels are listed in alphabetical order one.
The list contains thieving super-cheap hotels offer some special locations of Starbucks and McDonald gastronomy This list is by no means complete, but I will update as I have time.
All specials listed are based on information I've collected over time and is not guaranteed to be valid on arrival in Las Vegas. As we all know things change quickly. If something really interests you, I recommend you call the hotel and visit the hotel website. WARNING! it is currently 28 pages in a Word document. That's a lot of ink!
• Spice Market Buffet - Lunch Monday to Friday from 11 am to 2:30 p.m. $ 13.99, Weekend Champagne Brunch Saturday and Sunday from 8:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. $ 16.99, dinner 7 days 4 to 21:30 pm $ 19.99
• Ben & Jerry - in the Desert Passage shops
• Starbucks only 24 hours on the Las Vegas Strip casino on the level
• PF Chang China Bistro-Type: Chinese; offers intense flavors, very memorable culinary creations, prepared from the freshest ingredients, including herbs and spices imported from the premiums directly from China. The menu offers an array of taste, texture, color and aroma. PF Chang offers a unique combination of traditional Chinese cuisine and American hospitality in a contemporary bistro. Phone: 702-836-0955 Hours: Open for lunch and dinner
• Cheeseburger @ Oasis - Desert Passage shops (in the coupon book coupon Desert Passage)
• Seafood Buffet Todai Japanese sushi buffet (in the coupon book coupon Desert Passage). Lunch 11-3, $ 14.95. Dinner 5-9 pm $ 25.95, dinner until 22 pm on Friday and Saturday.
• Commander's Palace at Desert Passage (Aladdin) offers $ 35 three-course fixed price menu. This is exceptional Creole / Cajun chow in a beautiful restaurant with on-site service
• Elements-Type: Steak & Seafood, Steak Dinners at the signing of Aladdin and a seafood restaurant will feature a compelling mix of dishes created from elements of fire and water: fruit fresh seafood and prime cuts flame fried corn fed beef selected. Authentic pasta dishes and a wine tour to the list of deli menu. An elegant and contemporary atmosphere is coupled with enticing menu items. Located on the mezzanine above the Aladdin casino, the main charm and sophistication will fill the air for all to enjoy. Reservations recommended. Hours: Open for dinner 5:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m.
• Tremezzo - Type: Italian No eating establishment came as close to Tremezzo account fully the true taste of finest cuisine of Northern Italy. An array of tasty Italian pasta and veal dishes and authentic coastal fish delicacy of your palate. A bouquet of wines will also be listed to accompany your dinner. Tremezzo offers terrace dining with breathtaking views of the band will dazzle you. Tremezzo also features a Sunday brunch. Reservations recommended.
Hours: Open for lunch from 11:30 to 14:30 and dinner 17:30-22:30
• Zanzibar Coffee - Type: Italian Located on the main casino floor, the Café Zanzibar specializes in a variety of foods from the American style kitchen to the Middle East and Far Eastern delights. Offering 24 hours to eat, including a special menu for late night 1:00 am to 6:00 am, Zanzibar Café offers light snacks to full meals delicious, all brought to you in a casual and relaxed. Hours: Open 24 hours
• The Sidewalk Cafe (Coffee Shop) has a full set $ 13.95 Prime Rib & Alaskan King Crab Leg Special (11:00 to 11:00 p.m.) - $ 8.95 NY Steak & Eggs (11:00 to 11:00 p.m.) - Sidewalk Cafe Type: American
We have been serving hearty American fare in a colorful and festive atmosphere. Whether breakfast, lunch or dinner, you will always find a friendly face and a table waiting 24 hours a day. Hours: Open 24 hours
• Snack Bar where sandwiches and snacks late night are a specialty
• Big Kitchen Buffet: As an added bonus, there is also elevation view of the Gaza Strip.
Breakfast 7:00 to 11:00 $ 10.95
Lunch 11:00 to 2:30 p.m. M-F $ 12.95
Dinner 4:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. $ 17.95
• $ 8.00 50 oz Draft souveneir cup (refills $ 5.00)
• Al Dente Type: Italian Experience the best of Italian cuisine on the lighter side. It is a contemporary version of the outstanding Italian tastes and abundant selection of delicacies at reasonable prices, all in a modern atmosphere.
Phone: 702-967-7999 Hours: Open for dinner, call for hours
• Chang at Bally Type: Oriental; from an array of unique Hong Kong style dishes that can not be found at any other restaurant in Las Vegas, Bally offers invited Chang to another flat 50 selections, ranging from the traditional to the exotic. Hours: Open for lunch and dinner
• Type of Bally Grill: Steak
Steak and Seafood Fine give a command performance in this elegant and sophisticated restaurant. Bally Steakhouse - where beef is our trademark. Phone: 702-967-7999 Hours: Open for dinner, call for hours
• Sterling Brunch - Sunday Brunch 9:30-2:30, $ 58. Served in Bally Steakhouse. Children $ 30. Reservations recommended
Barbary Coast -
• The Victorian room - 24 hours 16 oz Prime Rib or T-Bone Special $ 11.95. (24/7) including dinners, soup or salad and choice of potatoes. (Note: This is a small coffee shop type resaturant and is often crowded and on a waiting list Try peak hours for faster service or arrive early to put your name on the waiting list for you move first ..
• Victorian Room - funBOOK a coupon in for a beer and a hotdog for a dollar
• Midnight bedroom Victorian at 11 am: $ 2.95 Hot Cakes, bacon or sausage, $ 3.25 Hot Cakes, bacon or sausage and ham; $ 2.95 Two eggs, hash browns, toast and jam, bacon or sausage ; $ 3.25 Two eggs, hash browns, toast and jelly, bacon or sausage and ham; $ 5.95 New York steak and eggs $ 5.95 Breakfast Skillet
• Michael-Type: Gourmet, developed the menu The intimate restaurant, excellent service and an elegant decor and a magnificent stained glass ceiling dome combine to make Michael the dining experience of a lifetime. In fact, since opening 19 years ago, Michael was the recipient of numerous awards, including being voted the best restaurant in Las Vegas by the readers of the Journal for review. Michael is open seven days a week, from 6:00 p.m. until midnight. To allow guests ample time to enjoy their meals without rushing either, two separate seats are available, or 9:30 to 18:30 Reservations are required. 702-737-7111 Hours: Open daily from 18:00 to midnight
• of Drai - Type: Gourmet, Four separate dining rooms, plus a separate dining room can accommodate private individual guests or private parties. A spacious, comfortable "Living Room" lounge features live entertainment Thursday, Friday and Saturday nights after 08 hours. Signature dishes include the restaurant seven hours Leg of lamb, glazed Chilean sea bass and all his black Angus beef and chicken dishes free range. Dessert musts are Drai famous soufflé of hot chocolate and homemade cookies. A full menu of wines and champagnes easily pleases the most demanding customers.
702-727-0555 Hours: Open 5:30 pm until midnight
• Aqua (T2V post) has entries in the range of $ 30, you can get the soup for an appetizer, or not at all ap-they bring you good bread and tasting things like soup anyway. Dessert will be $ 9 or $ 10. My wife ordered a $ 24 AP, mine was $ 14, we both had dessert, and we were still at the door of $ 125 plus tip.
• Coffee is good. (Post T2V) Sit Tortilla Soup $ 7, $ 7 app
• Le Cirque Le Cirque serves contemporary French cuisine in an elegant setting overlooking the lake.
Reservations recommended. Phone: 702-693-7223 Hours: Open for dinner 5:30-22:30 pm
• Circo Italian Circo features upscale and homestyle Tuscan cuisine inspired by the Maccioni matriarch, Egidiana. This lively restaurant offers stunning views of the lake. Reservations recommended. 702-693-8150 Hours: Open for lunch 23:30-14:30 Lunch 17:30-22:30 &
• Olives Mediterranean; The new Jeffrey Beers design offers a welcoming shades of natural, golden tones, dark woods, and distressed leather combined with a sexy, stylish appeal. Included in the design is the head table closes branded with a view of the open kitchen, and of course the breathtaking view of Lake Bellagio and the dancing fountains from the dining room and terrace. Todd English will continue its popular Mediterranean menu of pizzas, flatbreads, rotisserie dishes and flame Housemade licked seafood and meats. Olives is sure to be your choice of premium for the acclaimed Mediterranean cuisine.
877-234-6358 Hours: Open daily 11:00 am to 22:30
• Jasmine Type: Cantonese, Jasmine is designed with subtle European influences and is flanked on three sides by a spectacular garden and lake views. The chief Philip Lo, an originator of New Hong Kong cuisine, delights guests with its spectacular, modern interpretations of Cantonese, Sichuan and Hunan cuisine. Jasmine at Bellagio is now offering two menus at more economical price in the current map. "A Taste of Jasmine 2003" offer customers four courses for $ 68.88 plus tax and gratuity per person. The menu includes crispy chicken salads, clam consummate ©, Maine lobster, beef tenderloin and a first choice selections of desserts world famous pastry chef Jean-Philippe Maury. "Ameri-Canton Classics" for $ 48.88 plus tax and gratuity per person and includes Rib Cantonese spring rolls, the chef's signature Hot & Sour Soup Lo, lemon chicken, spicy shrimp, Mongolian beef with wok- fried rice and tropical fruit desserts. Each menu is offered for a minimum service for two. Reservations recommended. 702-693-7223 Hours: Open for dinner 5:30-22:00 pm
• Japanese Shintaro; authentically prepared teppanyaki, sushi and California inspired multicourse tasting menus are the strengths of this restaurant by the lake elegant. The bar offers a unique selection of Japanese beers and sakes.
Reservations recommended. 702-693-7223 Hours: Open for dinner 5:30-22:30 pm
• Michael Mina seafood, chef Michael Mina creates a menu of seafood with an innovative mix of separate California and Mediterranean ingredients at his restaurant famous namesake. Dine in an elegant yet relaxed atmosphere and extensive selection of distinguished wines from around the world.
Reservations recommended. 877-234-6358 Hours: Open for dinner 5:30-22:00 pm
• Prime Steak, meat, seafood and chops are first supplemented by an extensive wine list. A nice bar to entry is the perfect martini and take you back to speak-easy style of a 1930s chophouse.
Reservations recommended. 702-693-7223 Hours: Open for dinner 5:30-22:00 pm
• Asian noodles, Tony Chi has inspired interior design brings the traditional noodle kitchens of Asia in a contemporary setting to create Bellagio "World of Noodles." The chefs offer traditional noodle dishes in the cuisines of Thailand, Japan, China and Vietnam. Traditional Chinese Sun sum is also served daily. Hours: open from 11:00 am to midnight (Friday and Saturday until 02:00)
• Picasso French; add to the beauty of this Mediterranean-style restaurant is the collection of Picasso Bellagio original artwork. Pablo Picasso spent much of his life in the South of France and Spain, and the cuisine created by chef Julian Serrano takes its inspiration from these regions. The wine cellar has a dazzling array of beautiful vineyards of Europe. The four-course tasting menu is $ 90 per person and the tasting menu of five courses is $ 100 per person.
Reservations recommended. 702-693-7223 Hours: Open for dinner 6:00 to 21:30 pm, except closed on Tuesday
• FIX U.S.; The menu will focus on simply prepared, high quality fish, meat and poultry cooked to order on a wood grill. Breads will be baked on site. There will be a variety of items for sharing Platters molluscs such as custom designed, fun and desserts will include floats bubblegum vanilla. Hours: 5:00 pm to midnight (until 02:00 Friday and Saturday)
• Sensi international menu offers Italian, Asian, Grill and specialty seafood items include signature Day Boat Scallops seared on the Half Shell with Champagne Glaze Micro Melissa and Caviar House Focaccia bread baked to order truffles black and Micro Arugula, grilled to perfection on the bone and the first meat Tandoori Chicken Tikka with Yoghurt-made marinated chicken prepared in a Tandoor oven. Through open kitchens bustling with activity, a myriad of flavors attractive, enticing flavors and design elements of stone and water, all senses are awakened at Sensi. Located in the Spa Tower. Reservations suggested. 877-234-6358 Hours: Lunch 11:00 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. & 5:00 p.m. to 10:30 p.m. Dinner
• Coffee Café Bellagio; Enjoy distinctive, delicious dishes while delighting in the breathtaking atmosphere of the Conservatory and Botanical Garden. And food and inspiringly beautiful surroundings - it is a rich and rare combination sure to satisfy all your senses. Open 24 hours
• The Buffet at Bellagio The Buffet at Bellagio: Breakfast 8:00 am - 10:30 am $ 12.95; Lunch 11:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. $ 15.95 Dinner 4:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. $ 24.95; Brunch Sat & Sun Champagne 8:00 am - 4: 24:00 $ 21.95 Friday and Saturday Gourmet Dinner 4:30 p.m. to 11:00 p.m. $ 31.95, children 3 and under are free
• The Deli 24-hours. With superior style sandwiches and finger foods, including our famous castle burgers and foot-long Coney Island hot dogs at special prices! The snack bar at the Boardwalk is a good place for a snack. They have a shrimp cocktail $ 1.99 or $ 1.99 shrimp fried popcorn
• Prime Rib Special $ 8.99 (after 17 hours)
• Catch A Cup Of Coffee - offers a wide variety of hot and iced coffees, including espresso, cappuccino, latte, mochas and specialty coffee drinks. Catch A Cup Of Coffee also offers pastries, pancakes, fruit and ice cream. Open 24 hours
• Boardwalk Caffe - Coffee Shop, delicious food at reasonable prices. Try our famous food specials in a fun, relaxed atmosphere. Breakfast and lunch served 7:00 to 4:00 p.m.. Dinner - fine Italian cuisine - served 5:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m.. 702-735-2400 Open 7:00 am to 23:00
• Surf Buffet - Breakfast 6-10 am $ 8.99, lunch 10-4:30, $ 9.99, dinner 4:30-11p m .. $ 11.99; Steak & Eggs Late Night Buffet "11 am to 6 pm Cost is $ 7.99 ..
• $ 2.00 16 oz Draft Beer & Hot Dog
• $ 7.77 Steak & Lobster (1:00 p.m. to 1:00)
• French Market Restaurant - Cajun 702-737-7200 Open 24 hours
• Food Court LaPiazza - you enter and you chose your different food (Pizza, Salads, Hot Dogs, Chinese etc) get together and pay for your drinks and not have to queue separately because one of you wants and Pasta the other Chinese. The seating area is very pleasant on the edge of the casino so you can see the action, so the interior branches of a tall tree
• Coffee Café Lago. Surround yourself in a contemporary Italian lake for a 24-hour dining experience at Cafe Lago. Café Lago offers a diverse, international à la carte menu and a full breakfast and dinner buffet breakfast every day.
702-731-7928 Open 24 hours $ 7.99 8 oz Steak Special (from 0:00 to 5:00) $ 14.95 Prime Rib Special
• Hyakumi Japanese Restaurant & Sushi Bar Japanese The Hyakumi (pronounced Ya-COO-me) Japanese Restaurant & Sushi Bar offers a wide assortment of Japanese beers and other international beers, sake and wines by the glass, fresh sushi and sashimi prepared by master chefs, Teppan Yaki Japanese style cuisine and a la carte dinner. Hyakumi offers a special pre-set menu for $ 56 per person which includes appetizer, soup, Japanese salad, one of three enticing entrees, vegetables, green tea, rice and dessert. Seating is for 64 Teppan Yaki room, 24 per-view service, and 40 at the Sushi Bar. Hyakumi offers Asian noodle kitchen menu for lunch from 11 am to 4 pm daily on the terrace, and the sushi bar also open during lunch hours all the same day. Reservations are recommended for the dining room. No shorts, t-shirts, tank tops or sandals allowed, dress jeans are acceptable; jackets optional. Phone (702) 731-7731.
702-731-7519 Hours: Open daily 5:30-10:30 pm pm (until 23:00 Fri and Sat)
• Empress Court Type: Chinese; named best Asian restaurant in the staff survey of the Las Vegas Review-Journal 20th annual "Best of Las Vegas" reader survey. Extensive a la carte menu offers a selection of appetizers, soups , shark fin, bird's nest, abalone, live fish and seafood, vegetables and tofu, chicken, pork, beef, rice, noodles and desserts. imported tea is poured continuously, and each dish is presented and served on elegant silver and China by the staff attentive service. Also featured are The Emperor and Empress - vast, multi-course, alternatives to fixed-price menu, valid for two people or more. Two fixed-price dinners, "Golden Jade" and "Silver Pearl," celebrate the Chinese Year of the Snake. Dinner includes Golden Jade Empress Court spring rolls or Cantonese style wonton soup, a choice of Mongolian beef, Kung Pao chicken or sweet and sour pork, choice of vegetable fried rice or steamed rice, and a choice of ginger, mango or green tea ice cream at a price of $ 29.99 per person, plus tax. The menu includes Silver Pearl dumplings with dipping sauce, choice of hot and sour soup or chicken corn soup, choice of beef with Chinese broccoli, cashew chicken or shrimp sauteed with vegetables, choice of rice vegetable fried rice or steamed, and a choice of ginger, mango or green tea ice cream at a price of $ 39.99 per person, plus tax. Located on the second floor of the ornate station Tower Palace, Empress Court is lined with intimate outdoor terrace (available for private parties) overlooking the garden of the gods, and offers a main dining room and three party rooms private. Seating capacity is 188. Reservations are recommended. No shorts, t-shirts, tank tops or sandals allowed, dress jeans are acceptable. Phone: 702-731-7731 Hours: Open for dinner Thursday - Monday 5:30 am to 22:30 (until 23:00 Fri Sat 7)
• Neros Steak / Seafood, Restaurant Neros has entries which include dinner a la carte menu of fresh seafood, large Maine lobster flown in daily life, lamb, chicken and steak USDA older perfectly. Luscious desserts and coffees are blended individually prepared as a grand finale. Number of seats increased to 150 with the completion of additional seats terrace overlooking the casino. Reservations are recommended. No shorts, t-shirts, tank tops or sandals allowed, dress jeans are acceptable; jackets optional. (Holiday Hours and hours sitting may vary.)
Phone: 702-731-7731 Hours: Open for dinner Thursday - Monday 5:30 am to 22:30 (until 23:00 Fri and Sat) Type Terrazza Italian Italian restaurant, located in the castle tower overlooking the Garden of the Gods pool. The menu is a variety of Italian dishes including soups, antipasti, risotto, pasta, veal, beef and fresh seafood and elegant desserts. Main courses are priced at $ 17 to $ 36. The lounge has a bar Terrazza Martini, tantalizing appetizers and live entertainment every night from 6:00 p.m. to 0:00 (no cover, no minimum number of seats is 284 reservations are recommended No shorts, t -shirts, tank tops or sandals allowed; .. Jean dress is acceptable; jackets optional Phone: 702-731-7731 Hours: Open for dinner Tuesday - Saturday 17:30-22:30 (until 11:00 p.m. and Friday Saturday).
• Bradley Ogden Type: American Bradley Ogden celebrated New American cuisine is at the center. Using the freshest ingredients available from ranchers, farmers and fishermen across the country, Ogden reinvigorates favorite regional American dishes. Son of Ogden and colleagues Culinary Institute of America graduate, Bryan Ogden, joined his father in the kitchen as the main turning head. The two generations present such seasonal gems hot and cold foie gras with kumquats, seared scallops with spring onions Dayboat pea soup with tendrils and roasted rack of lamb with Fava Bean Oak Spaetzel and cumin. Reservations recommended. Phone: 702-731-7731 Hours: Open for dinner 5:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m.
Cypress Street Marketplace • Type: Food Court, under a canopy of cypress trees, this innovative Napa-Style Picnic in the Park "- the latest concept in casual dining - is both unique and focused on value. Offering a wide variety of cuisines and specialty foods - infused oils, specialty sauces and exotic mustards, to name a few - this is the perfect place for an interactive culinary experience, dining on inch or hunting gift. Special lighting effects blend with artful architectural treatments to create a vibrant experience full of visual interest. Phone: 702-731-7846 Hours: Open from 11:00 to 22:00 (until 11:00 p.m. Friday and Saturday)
• Type 808: Type: Hawaii / Euro-Pacific Hawaiian theme of the fusion signature cuisine, highlighting the exciting elements of Thai, Indian, Japanese, Chinese food, Italian, French and fine. The 808 menu offers a variety of appetizers and seafood main courses. Chef Wesley Coffel also preparing entries duck, beef, chicken and lamb. The offers of dessert try anyone with a love of tropical fruits, ice cream or delicious sweets. Reservations are recommended. No shorts, t-shirts, tank tops or sandals allowed, dress jeans are acceptable.
Phone: 702-731-7731 Hours: Open for dinner Thrusday - 5:30 pm Monday to 22:30 (Until 11:00 p.m. Friday and Saturday)
• Type of Mesa Grill Southwest Award-winning chef, cookbook author of bestsellers and popular television personality Bobby Flay will bring the cuisine of south-west of its dynamic acclaimed Mesa Grill in Las Vegas when he opened his first restaurant outside the city of New York at Caesars Palace in 2004
• Type Viale: Italian Located in the new open-air Roman Plaza, Viale lounge features patio to enjoy the sights and sounds of the famous Las Vegas Strip. The famous modern Roman cuisine menu with pasta, pizza, panini, salads and focaccete complemented by a wine list eclectic. End your meal with gelato, pastries or Italian espresso.
Telephone: Hours: Open from 11:00 to 23:00
• Type of Cheesecake Factory: American In more than 40 flavors of cheesecake, The Cheesecake Factory has a capacity of 200 menu items, daily specials and children's items. Typical lunch or dinner prices range from $ 8.95 lunch at $ 24.95. The Art Deco theme of the dining room seats up to 350 people. A Sunday brunch menu is served 10:15-14 am, at a price of $ 8.95 to $ 14.95. Casual attire. No reservations. Phone: 702-792-6888 Hours: Open from 11:15 to 23:30 (until 12:30 Friday and Saturday) 10:15 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. Sunday Burnch
• Type Bertolini authentic Trattoria features Italian Bertolini has a variety of Italian cuisine and wood pizza oven for lunch and dinner, including daily specials of risotto, fish, fresh pasta, hand gelatto and sorbetto. The a la carte menu offers salads $ 5.75 to $ 12.50 and $ 11.95 entries to $ 23.00. The restaurant seats about 375, with special menus and rooms available for large groups. Places are available in the dining room or al fresco on a patio-style under a giant rotunda that emulates a Mediterranean sky. Reservations are available only for parties of eight or more. Casual attire. Phone: 702-735-4663 Hours: Open from 11:00 to 23:00 (until midnight Friday and Saturday)
• Caviarteria Type: International Caviarteria resembles a traditional European bistro and serves international cuisine for lunch, dinner, or simply delicious appetizers. Multiple varieties of caviar, Scottish smoked salmon and 12 high-end champagnes by the glass are the highlights of the menu. Caviar prices vary from $ 13 to $ 130, and plate meal prices range from $ 10 to $ 22. The restaurant has a main dining room which seats 70 people and a cigar lounge and martini on the upper level, which can accommodate private parties of up to 32 people seated or 50 people for cocktails. Casual attire. Reservations recommended.
Phone: 702-792-8560 Hours: Open from 11:00 to 23:00 (until midnight Friday and Saturday)
• Chinese - Las Vegas Type: Asian. Asian cuisine with the chef Puck masterful French and American influences. China has a main dining room which seats up to 250 people. There is also a sushi bar with 12 seats and a private dining room that seats 300 people. Exquisite decor of the restaurant includes rich jewel tones and authentic characteristics of Asian art from the collection of Barbara Lazaroff. China opens for lunch at 11:30 every day, ending lunch service for 15 hours Sunday through Thursday and 14 hours Friday and Saturday, dinner service begins at 5 pm * Casual clothing. Reservations are accepted 10 hours to 10 pm daily.
Phone: 702-737-9700 Hours: Open daily 11:30
• Type Forum Coffee: Coffee, located on the lower level adjacent to the stand of the Forum Shops valet parking, the Forum Café serves sandwiches, gourmet coffee, bagels, quiches, pies and baked goods. Specialty coffees are priced at $ 3 to $ 3.95, and custom blends and roasts restaurant its own coffee beans. Coffee has an off-premise bakery, where gourmet pies and pastries (at a price of $ 3.95 per serving) are prepared daily. Sandwich prices range from $ 2.99 to $ 7.95. All menu items are available to go, like coffee only has seating for six. Casual attire. Phone: 702-734-0951 Hours: Open from 8:00 to 23:00 every day.
• The type of Mexican restaurant Salsa: Mexico; Diners looking for fresh, authentic Mexican food made to order can be found at La Salsa. The restaurant has a decor reminiscent of Old Mexico, one of the best selections of tequila in the state, and margaritas by the yard-price of $ 13.75 to $ 21.50. Entries range from $ 5 to $ 19.95, with most about $ 9. Kids Meal is priced at $ 6.45. The restaurant seats 82. Casual attire. No reservations.
Phone: 702-735-8226 Hours: Open from 11:00 to 23:00 (until midnight Friday and Saturday)
• The type of Palm Grill, The Palm is a New York steak house that also has a kitchen lobster and Continental. In addition to eating quality, guests can enjoy caricatures of local and national celebrities that adorn the restaurant walls.