SEO

November 13, 2011

Banana Tootsie Pop Suckers are THE BEST SUCKERS OF ALL TIME...EVER...EVER!!! - except to her!

I bought a bag of tootsie pops yesterday and inside was a bright yellow one, a BANANA FLAVORED one ! Only one in each bag...my goodness it was amazing.  An explosion of banana goodness I absolutely loved it and have been frantically searching the net for candy stores that sell the Banana flavor separately...but no luck so far 

 

Banana_Tootsie_Pop_by_stephuhnoids.jpg

I bought a bag of tootsie pops yesterday and inside was a bright yellow one, a BANANA FLAVORED one ! Only one in each bag...my goodness it was amazing.  An explosion of banana goodness I absolutely loved it and have been frantically searching the net for candy stores that sell the Banana flavor sepa ...»See Ya