SEO

July 21, 2011

Carroll Baker confuses The Sweet Body of Deborah with Paranoia

Carroll Baker's gialli

By: Experim​entoFil​m

I think I made more films in Italy than I made in Hollywood, but the mentality is different. What they think is wonderful is not what we might.

A Roman Tale is my first novel. It’s about the film industry in Italy, when it was the hottest industry in the world. It was too hot to handle, so I made it a novel.

Check out 6:20-8:15.
(Carroll confuses The Sweet Body of Deborah with one of the two Paranoia films at 7:15.)

Carroll Baker's gialli By: Experim​entoFil​m I think I made more films in Italy than I made in Hollywood, but the mentality is different. What they think is wonderful is not what we might. A Roman Tale is my first novel. It’s about the film industry in Italy, when it was the hottest industry in the ...»See Ya