SEO

July 9, 2011




Hello! Long time without updates, but soon I will post some new stuff. Im currently working on some artworks for an exhibition in London entitled "Brazil Illustrated". So, if youre in london on sept. 9th please stop by to say hello! More info here.
2009-01-23 Handmade Typeface was featured as top 10 Fonts of 2008 at Myfonts website! 

news
DOgMEaT useS OpenTypographic Features
WHAT'S NEW!?

2010-03-03


Hello Everybody! Long time no speak!
Im having a show at KK Outlet in London tomorrow (Thursay - March 4th) - FAX EX-MACHINA. So, if you are around London, stop by. Unfortunately I wont be there, since I have to FAX the drawings from Brazil! ;) More info on KK Outlet website!
2009-12-04 Hello! Long time no speak! I just posted some new works at the illustration and drawings section... Its been a great year! Hopefully 2010 will be even better for me and you! 
2009-08-25