SEO

May 20, 2011

Swaggart Camp Meeting Medley

Media_httpuploadwikim_aveor

Jimmy Swaggart Camp Meeting >ME--dley

what are you focused upon will it come to me after you're gone Tell me quick with a glance on the side Shall I hold you close or shall I let you go by Is it some kind of game that you're playin' with me Am I imagining something that never can be Do you have any morals Do you have any point of view Is that a smile I see on your face Will it take you to glory or to disgrace Tell me Tell me Tell me-- is my name in your book Tell me--will you go back and take another look Tell me the truth, tell me no lies Are you someone whom anyone prays for or cries
Tell meZwei Boxkämpfer jagen Eva quer durch Sylt.

Jimmy Swaggart Camp Meeting >ME--dley what are you focused upon will it come to me after you're gone Tell me quick with a glance on the side Shall I hold you close or shall I let you go by Is it some kind of game that you're playin' with me Am I imagining something that never can be Do you have any ...»See Ya